Strategy Fremantle Dockers Next Generation Academy

Remove this Banner Ad

Dom Dravitski, Jesse Motlop, Cole Agnew, Clayton Taylor (2022), Chase Bourne (2022) and Lyle Sibasado all lined up for their clubs in the pre season colts today

No stats except for goals coming from the WAFL website, and none whatsoever for the Peel Thunder game for whatever reason (Hell, Perth didn't even have a lineup on the site)

Jesse was named in the midfield but managed a goal still, Chase managed a goal being named at HF. Lyle Sibasado managed 3 goals in a dominant Swan Districts lineup. Clayton Taylor managed 3 goals in the forward line

Outside of our academy, Rhett Bazzo scored 4 goals against Lachlan Turley, one of the best tall defensive prospects from WA this year. Pretty good sign considering he spent all of last year as a tall defender

Last edited:
Dom Dravitski, Jesse Motlop, Cole Agnew, Clayton Taylor (2022), Chase Bourne (2022) and Lyle Sibasado all lined up for their clubs in the pre season colts today

No stats except for goals coming from the WAFL website, and none whatsoever for the Peel Thunder game for whatever reason (Hell, Perth didn't even have a lineup on the site)

Jesse was named in the midfield but managed a goal still, Chase managed a goal being named at HF. Lyle Sibasado managed 3 goals in a dominant Swan Districts lineup. Clayton Taylor managed 3 goals in the forward line

Outside of our academy, Rhett Bazzo scored 4 goals against Lachlan Turley, one of the best tall defensive prospects from WA this year. Pretty good sign considering he spent all of last year as a tall defender
Good to see Bazzo kick goals. Thought he was a tall back.

Might a goer for our first round pick.

Not sure if anyone has any info on roger Hayden’s kids but I saw this photo on Twitter of Hayden and his kids before today’s game. The eldest seems to have some height to him. C0D4DE58-3F49-46B8-B7F3-4C9FAAD58656.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hang on wait a second. roger hayden is 182cm (hes wearing a hat so ). his son looks about 4 cm taller than that i think. his sons only 16. the average growth in height for a male after the age of 16 is about 6 cm. don't get to excited, but i now expect the kid will be a gun key forward.

1616936146363.png

2 Futures Games is a good sign, unfortunately looks (early days) like the 2005 class of SF won't be very good, but who knows how Isaiah will go
Yeah, they've had a tough first three games. Hard to get a true reading on the Futures though. Some teams seem to have several of the younger Colts players playing down. In SF's first game v SD, I noticed all our kids were 05 or 06 births but Swans had 5 or so playing that were born in 2004. Some of those bigger bodies made all the difference.

On Pixel 4a using BigFooty.com mobile app

Great to see Conca helping out with the NGA along with a few other familiar past Freo faces

Given these the u16's the 2005 group should be added to the Stephen Hill squad next year, which hopefully gets updated on the website again

Nice to know all our potential NGA products before the season starts and Freo did a great job of that this year

My youngest boy just got picked to attend NGA training in Sept, in the 2008 program (he's 12, about to turn 13). Chance after that of selection into a squad to play a carnival with other zoned WAFL clubs.

I am just a teeny tiny bit excited about this. And slightly flummoxed as I'm not really sure where his football ability comes from.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back