Premiership Player
Oct 1, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Man Utd & Melb Vic
LATE CHANGES:
Essendon: Paul Chapman, Dustin Fletcher and David Myers (ill) all OUT.
Replaced by Travis Colyer, Leroy Jetta and Dylan Van Unen

SUBS:

Essendon: Leroy Jetta
Fremantle: Josh Simpson

Last edited:
Those outs really even things up in terms of each teams injuries. I think Essendon should win this, they are in form, don't mind playing at Subi and look like they have a stronger midfield. The ins are some real pace which should suit the conditions, warm day and a fast track. This game is a big one, the four is going to be tough to get into this year with the Hawks the only real stand outs, the cats looking second best so far.

Fremantle comfortably.

Both sides are missing quality... but the Dockers will want to rebound from last week and the heat won't suit Essendon one bit.

No injuries please.

So what means more: Being filthy after a pathetic performance last week and looking to rebound or being in awesome form?
Dawson back so freo should be fine :thumbsu:

Although both sides have their injuries, Essendon are red hot so my money's on them.

Hopefully it'll be a good contest in an otherwise awful round.

Chapman and Fletcher weren't expected to play in the first place. Myers out hurts, has been fantastic this year, very under rated.

Bit miffed at Jetta getting a gig, guy is a list clogger of the highest order.

Chappy didn't even fly over did he?

Think Jetta might be handy with some run late though.

Freo to get 80 hitouts (Sandilands 50, Clarke 30), let's whether Carlisle/Daniher can work them around the ground.

Chapman and Fletcher weren't expected to play in the first place. Myers out hurts, has been fantastic this year, very under rated.

Bit miffed at Jetta getting a gig, guy is a list clogger of the highest order.

I thought he actually looked a bit hungry in the preseason, for the first time ever.

Happy for him to get a run - especially when he'll be able to find some space.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both Chapman & Fletcher didn't fly over. They were never going to play, so their inclusion in the first place is confusing.

Myers is a big out for us, hope it's just a bug and he is right for next week. Jetta is a interesting inclusion. Had quite a few chances at AFL level last year after having a really good year in the VFL, but was a fairly ineffective. Totally void of any confidence. Fairly certain he'll be on a AFL list somewhere else next year. I think we just want to see him put in 110% when he is out there on the field. Huge opportunity for Colyer. Showed some really promising signs in 2011, but has stagnated quite a bit. Van Unen is bit of a mystery pick for me. He is/was behind Pears, hasn't appeared in any of the pre-season games and his VFL form has been solid with out being out standing. Hoping he makes the most of his opportunity today.

I think Fremantle will be to strong at home. No rucks will hurt us. Fremantle by 21 points.

LATE CHANGES:
Essendon: Paul Chapman, Dustin Fletcher and David Myers (ill) all OUT.
Replaced by Travis Colyer, Lewis Jetta and Dylan Van Unen

SUBS:

Essendon: Leroy Jetta
Fremantle: Josh Simpson
Hope he can get there in time. It's a long flight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back