Society & Culture Funniest farting moments!

Remove this Banner Ad

Kanga man

Senior List
Feb 23, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
What are some of the funniest farting moments you've experienced?

When I was younger, I held my little brothers head under the doona and let rip a massive fart. The poor kid could barely breathe. I actually held the doona around his head to make it worse. Classic.

At school, it was always funny when someone let rip a huge fart in class. One afternoon, when the teacher had lost control of the class, I was trying to fart just for the lol's and the subsequent popularity. Anyway I tried a bit too hard, let one rip and a bit of poo came out. That was embarrassing as it was pretty obvious to everyone what had happened. I was the "butt" of everyone's jokes for the rest of that day I can assure you, lol!

Any other classic farting stories?

Last edited:

Girl I knew through a friend was just a classic clutz. Just could find a way to be awkward at anything.

Anyway, said girl was having a lunch break at work and was wandering about doing some window shopping. Saw something in a shop window that caught her eye so she stopped to have a closer look. Particular item was at knee height level so she bent over for that closer inspection. Unbeknownst to her, a bloke she was rather keen on saw her and sneakily approached to surprise her and say hello. He gave her a gentle tap in the ribs using both hands on either side of the ribcage to give her that surprise greeting. As she was not expecting this and being completely unaware of his presence, got such a such at the contact, let out an enormous jam tart, only to turn around and she the apple of her eye. Most embarrassed.

One night after my girlfriend had made lentil soup for dinner, decided to go for a walk around the streets near home. It was one of those extremely cool, no wind whatsoever, foggy winters nights. The lentil soup made quite an impression. On both of us. As we walked along the foggy streets, with no traffic around, girlfriend could not hold on any longer. She let rip. And rip. And rip. Sounded like a tug boat in the still night air. Dogs began barking hundreds of metres away. Sensor lights on porches 5 houses away came on with nobody else near by. I knew I could not compete with that.

I was in a footy team travelling to a junior carnival for some round robin thing. On the way up as most 12 year olds get I was slightly nervous so I decided to push some gas out to just relieve myself. I was sitting about midway down the bus and of course the first few around me smelt it and started to dry retch. It moved both ways to the font and the back of the bus and because of a lack of windows on the bus, the bus driver had no other option but to pull over and allow everyone to get some fresh air.

So my proudest farting moment was making a 53 seater bus stop and pull over for fresh air. I naturally was crying with laughter others were crying because of the gas they had stinging their eyes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Early days of SEN while driving to work with a mate and listening to Tim, Gary and Billy, one of the three let rip with a lager bomb. I reckon it was Billy but none of them could speak for quite some time.
We had to pull up for fear of running off the road.
One of those "had to be there" moments!

careful mate, i think i read some where a man was jailed after killing his wife by dutch ovening her hah.
How many years did he get ?

Just curious.;)

he was convicted of 2nd degree manslaughter, copped a 5 year suspended sentence. You could say he went a bit too...fart:p
That joke was a bit of a stinker.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back