Funny s**t your kids have said

Remove this Banner Ad

My 4 year old came up to me and said "Dad, you are fat"

I said "that wasn't very nice"

He came back about half an hour later and said "I'm sorry Dad, you are only a little bit fat"

My son and I went into a pizza place and there was a rather rotund lady at the counter and my son blurted out loudly 'Hey Dad, look how fat she is. She must be eating a lot of pizza!'

Classic

Ok.

So LR jr had this to say to his mum this morning

LRjr: Mum... can I watch tv?
Mum: No, you can find an activity to do.

Lr junior goes to the black board

Mum: thats a nice picture ...what is that?

LRjr: thats you turning the TV on.

Ok.. so today

Lance jr was whipping me in the face with a tea towel.

Me: Stop whipping me

Lance Jr: Use your beautiful manners

Me: Please stop whipping me

Lance Jr: good boy

Lance Jr this morning to his mother

'Mum, I sneezed in the jam so now it has a NEW flavour. Strawberry and nose.'

*hurls jam into bin*

'Mum, why did you throw the jam out?'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was at the shopping centre with my youngest son when a group of possibly Sudanese (very dark skinned) people pass.

"Hey Dad?" comes the call from my son

"yeeaaahh" I answer pensively, dreading what could possibly come next.

"Why are their teeth so white?"

Turns out I'm the racist :$

Was at the shopping centre with my youngest son when a group of possibly Sudanese (very dark skinned) people pass.

"Hey Dad?" comes the call from my son

"yeeaaahh" I answer pensively, dreading what could possibly come next.

"Why are their teeth so white?"

Turns out I'm the racist :$

My 4 yo came home from nursery the other day and said she doesn't like brown boys.

I asked why and said she shouldn't say that. Supposedly one boy is quite rough and takes her toys.

She now comes home and says I still don't like brown boys but I only say it to you. Still some work to do.

My 4 yo came home from nursery the other day and said she doesn't like brown boys.

I asked why and said she shouldn't say that. Supposedly one boy is quite rough and takes her toys.

She now comes home and says I still don't like brown boys but I only say it to you. Still some work to do.

That reminded me. Last week my 2 year old was playing with a friend called Nico. After we left, he kept calling him ni**er instead for some reason. Got home and there was a black woman in the entrance way. I held my breath waiting for it but luckily he kept his mouth shut.

Lance Jr:'Mummy, that's a nice photo of you and daddy. Where am I in the photo?'
Mummy: 'That's before you were in mummy's tummy.'
Lance Jr: 'Then where was I? Was I in your elbow?'

Lance Jr:'Mummy, that's a nice photo of you and daddy. Where am I in the photo?'
Mummy: 'That's before you were in mummy's tummy.'
Lance Jr: 'Then where was I? Was I in your elbow?'
This kid is awesome.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back