GAJ

Will you start with Gary Ablett?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

First picked next year?
Oath. He's going to be the cheapest he's been in a looooooong time.

Ablett, Prestia, O'Meara. Some good suns picks next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, who are we all trading him to then?

Danger for me I guess.
Couldn't bring myself to sideways a premium to him so ended up trading Hamling to Hodge - Was very close so dodged a bullet thankfully.

At least Gaz owners can take their pick of anyone now, those with trades left I guess.

Rocky been played up forward or has he just been s**t?

Didn't watch the game on the weekend, so couldn't tell you.

Wasn't to crash hot the week before but 14 tackles helped.

If he was played up forward surely that will only be to ease him back in, with Beams underdone, he has to be back in the middle.

Didn't watch the game on the weekend, so couldn't tell you.

Wasn't to crash hot the week before but 14 tackles helped.

If he was played up forward surely that will only be to ease him back in, with Beams underdone, he has to be back in the middle.
Either way his score sucked balls.

Either way his score sucked balls.

No argument there, may as well have been injured. Although he did outscore all of GAJ, Ox and Titch on my field, and Franklin off it, so he was far from my worst.

I was looking pretty before Sunday, holy crap that was some carnage.

No argument there, may as well have been injured. Although he did outscore all of GAJ, Ox and Titch on my field, and Franklin off it, so he was far from my worst.

I was looking pretty before Sunday, holy crap that was some carnage.
I made the mistake of captaining GAJ as for some reason I thought he played after Goldy. Was busy all weekend and couldn't be farked with footy. The 42 points was was quite a contrast from the 442 the week before.

I made the mistake of captaining GAJ as for some reason I thought he played after Goldy. Was busy all weekend and couldn't be farked with footy. The 42 points was was quite a contrast from the 442 the week before.
Didn't captain the SC Stud Goldy. Disgraceful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back