Remove this Banner Ad

Gimme the Fyfe

All Australian
Sep 6, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Fremantle
Hi all,

So I didn't see a thread for this, so starting one now.

I really want to get a ticket (ideally three) to the Adelaide 'Gather Round' (Round 4) for our game vs Carlton. I missed out thinking the tickets would go on sale closer to the event.

If anyone has tickets and can't make it/needs to cancel last minute then please let me know, I'll spur us on even harder and give Carlton extra hell in your absence..

Edit:

If anybody could recommend some resaources to safely buy tickets elsewhere, that'd be great too.

Last edited:
Hi, folks!

I am hoping to catch my first game at Optus, and am targeting our ANZAC game on the 27th of April.

As I am the only member and I was hoping to convince my husband to watch with me, I was wondering if any of you have any idea how I can get us tickets sitting together when I’m the only one with barcodes?

Have just come back to WA, so this is the first time I have a game membership - albeit only a 3 game one for now. :)

Will appreciate advice and/or offers of barcodes or tickets. 🥳

I’m interested in your response. I tried to go this last year, but the club wasn't as helpful as it’s been in the past. I want to buy a seat next to us, which used to be ours and is now vacant each week.
I believe you have to go on Ticketmaster and take pot luck.

Pretty sure you can buy a guest pass with the 3 game barcode at redemption

Either that or buy another 3 gamer and redeem the barcodes at the same time

Enjoy
Thanks for the reply! As I am new to the world of barcodes and Ticketmaster, how do I go about buying a guest pass?

When I put my barcode in to unlock member tickets, I get to a page which lists member upgrade options, then another list below of other adult ticket options. If I tick two tickets, will that allocate two seats side by side for us automatically even if I have a bar code and he doesn’t?

Thanks for the reply! As I am new to the world of barcodes and Ticketmaster, how do I go about buying a guest pass?

When I put my barcode in to unlock member tickets, I get to a page which lists member upgrade options, then another list below of other adult ticket options. If I tick two tickets, will that allocate two seats side by side for us automatically even if I have a bar code and he doesn’t?
Yeah I'm pretty sure that's how you do it

Or you can select them from the map (sometimes randomly unavailable)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back