Competitions Gameday:- Carlton v Hawthorn, 23/05

Remove this Banner Ad

I kept saying during the week we need to stop the bullshit talk and guess what, we have been hammered, the players and fans need to deflate their egos a lot get too far ahead of ourselves.

This is exactly what happens when players start talking about playing in the GF etc, we got ahead of ourselves, I guess we will never learn. Disgraceful first half, skills and decision making once again killed us.

I think there was a bit more going on than pumping our own tyres. Again we cop two injuries to reduce our rotations, we have 5 top 22 players out and Hawthorn's strong list decide to turn up.

talking about grand finals and stuff had absolutley no brearing on the result, its people like you who over think everything and a reason why players give the same cliche answers in every interview

every player thinks they can win a premiership and so they should they each have 1 in 16 chance and if you dont think you can win it, they shouldnt be playing

Obviously the players were thinking too far ahead of themselves werent they? Chance to cement ourselves in the top 6 and this is the s**t they serve up?

Obviously the players were thinking too far ahead of themselves werent they? Chance to cement ourselves in the top 6 and this is the s**t they serve up?

how so?
they think they can win the premiership this year, and so they should because what hope do we have of winning games if they dont think we can win it

What there serving up today is inexcusable, but habits of a young team where they will drop the odd game
injuries arent helping at all and this should serve the players well heading into the next few games which are all winnables

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lets not forget people, we have been down to 2 on the bench since early in the second quarter.

You'd have as much chance of being heard here as whispering it to the cheer squad in Vietnamese.

For the record, I agree. We'll soon see who the unrealistic downhill skiers are among BF posters.

FFS...When we get some defenders back please DROP THAT HACK THORNTON...
Ffs, do we really need garbage like this posted?

I wish I was a good enough player to play 150+ AFL games.

You'd have as much chance of being heard here as whispering it to the cheer squad in Vietnamese.

For the record, I agree. We'll soon see who the unrealistic downhill skiers are among BF posters.

Look i know it sounds like a bit of a copout, but we couldn't get any rotations, and blokes like Judd have been on the park the whole 100 minutes.

Well looks like we learned we don't have the depth we seem to think we have, although Hendo did very well today.

Was Ratten even there today?

If we are getting flogged try something different for ****s sake.

Even if you have the forward line cleared out and play Betts, Garlett and Yarran from the square.

Do something to at least make us think you are thinking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back