Gary Rohan

Remove this Banner Ad

Who was that??
I deleted my post, didn't want to start this whole argument again, but you quoted me too quickly. It was a direct quote from Lewis Jetta.

I deleted my post, didn't want to start this whole argument again, but you quoted me too quickly. It was a direct quote from Lewis Jetta.

Oh ok...anyway, I reckon Rohan will be jumping completely out of his skin to get on if he gets picked this week. I hope he does, I was there the day he got hurt, would love to be there the day he comes back. THe roar will be pretty big I reckon...

The match report / Crouchy seems to suggest Gazz had an okay day but they certainly weren't rave reviews. He only played a bit over half a game. Expect he'll need a few more ressies games before considered. Starting him sub in the seniors isn't really going to help his fitness, afterall.

With all this talk of varying intensity, does anyone reckon Rohan would best return for the Bulldogs or Saints matches rather than the Tigers, Pies, Cats or Hawks games?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be an enormous risk putting him as the sub in the next couple of games. What if we get an injury in the first 10 minutes of the game and that player has to be subbed out? Rohan won't be able to run out the game.

I have no probs with Gazz coming up to seniors this year if Matt Cameron gives him the nod. Seems like the club has been pretty cautious about his rehab and return. The limited vision I've seen of him suggests he's still big on pace and confidence.

That said, he's still very short on game time. Maybe a vigorous intra-club hitout this weekend, another ressies game the week after ... and hello Collingwood!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back