GCL Auto Renewal

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 23, 2009
Barcelona, Catalonia.
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Penguins, Aston Villa, Adel Utd.
Just a heads up for all those who signed up for GCL last season because of the special lockout offer they gave us. There is an auto renewal check box on your account which is default set at checked. If you do not want to auto renew your GCL, go to your billing info and uncheck the box. I believe the new GCL season starts on the 1st of September. I only saw this on a thread on HF Boards just now. Glad I did actually.

Thought I read somewhere that it wasn't auto renew for overseas, thank you for the info will have to check.

Sounds good to me:

As a subscriber to NHL GameCenter LIVE™ last season, and a participant in our automatic renewal program, your subscription for the upcoming season will be automatically renewed on Sept. 23, 2013 at the 'Early Bird' price of $99.99 USD with the credit card you have on file. Your card will be charged in four monthly installments of $24.99 USD per month starting on Sept. 23, 2013

Was that from an email or on their faq page, we signed up through apple TV so I'm not sure if we will get an email about it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back