Gee Wiz, no Ginnivan = no Collingwood

Are Collingwood able to bounce back without the Giz?

• Yes

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Max Gawn

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Watt?

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • JHF

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Fancy trading a 20yo goalsneak with all the passengers over 30 on the list.

For a family club with new age values you would expect better treatment for a young guy who copped it in the media. This comes after dropping heart and soul Noble for finals.

But I guess when you have senior leaders like McRae and Pendlebury still around from the days when Heretier Lumumba was racially abused you cant expect any more.

Do Better.

But Nic daicos is the best player….
Fakecos has been found out along with the other Colonwood party-boys. Hope you enjoyed the p*ss-up, now f*ck off 😹😹
Seth Macfarlane Laughing GIF by Family Guy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have been banging on about 2011 since before 2023 even started, so I’m just following your example except without going back more than a decade, flog

View attachment 1936228

Case closed

View attachment 1936232
So you made your ridiculous remarks in direct response to what I said years ago??? Geezus you’ve got problems apart from being creepily obsessed. Just go away, 11-toes!

As is clear, all are in response to your obsessive/compulsive whining this year, 14-toes. I don't go on and on about 2022 and how we totally embarrassed Colonwobble whenever it counted on the way to our glorious premiership - except in response to you.

You actually wasted minutes of your miserable existence looking all those quotes up and then packaging them together??? Get a life ffs!

You're back to the 'ignore' bin until I feel like some more chocolate.

I don't go on and on about 2022

As we have already established, you’ve been going on and on about 2011 for the last 2 years, flog. Yet you still have the nerve to beg StOp BrInGiNg uP OuR Owen 3, THAT WAS 12 MONTHS AGO ITS NOT FAIR 😢

You actually wasted minutes of your miserable existence looking all those quotes up and then packaging them together???

“Packaging them together” 😂

Search function n00b

You're back to the 'ignore' bin until I feel like some more chocolate

Yeah, sure I am, tubby 😂

As we have already established, you’ve been going on and on about 2011 for the last 2 years, flog. Yet you still have the nerve to beg StOp BrInGiNg uP OuR Owen 3, THAT WAS 12 MONTHS AGO ITS NOT FAIR 😢

“Packaging them together” 😂

Search function n00b

Yeah, sure I am, tubby 😂
Duuuh, you still wasted minutes of your life searching, 25-toes. You're like a dog with a bone.

Guess what? I don't care, even if you (obviously) do. :joycat: :joycat: :joycat: :joycat: :joycat: :joycat: :joycat: :joycat: :joycat: :joycat: :joycat: :joycat: :joycat: :joycat: :joycat:

Back