Gee Wiz, no Ginnivan = no Collingwood

Are Collingwood able to bounce back without the Giz?

• Yes

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Max Gawn

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Watt?

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • JHF

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

* ing batle of the intellectual titans right here.
Hey, I'm at least the Bay equivalent of Einstein! That's not much considering the average IQ in these parts but that's no excuse for your disparaging remarks - 14-toes has made this place his life's work so please do take his poor widdle feelings into consideration.

Me? I'm bored.

So what's your excuse for hanging around this dump, Cartooner?

Character defect.

I can't break myself of the thankless habit of try to help dickwits improve by the application of good old fashioned destructive criticism.
You've come to the right place and with the subtlety of a sledgehammer. The sandpit could do with someone else throwing their weight around. You'll fit it just fine.
wrestling fuck off GIF by JASPER & ERROL'S FIRST TIME

Maybe I'm misguided in my quest.

Case in point - you're still an absolute * wit.
Sausage Flogger is a perfect example of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Hey Sausage, show me 1 (O-N-E) post where someone says anything positive about something you've posted or 1 where you're not being aggressive and insulting.

That shouldn't be too hard, should it? :rolleyes:

In Love Cat GIF

Ginnivan thread
looks inside
Geelong supporter melting

FFS I want some decent Ginni content. He's the master troll of the league atm. Kicks bags, gets sacked from the premiership side and comes up smiling. All we get in here is some povo types gargling about 2011 and a geriatric Blue whose tongue has lost its edge.

In Love Cat GIF

Ginnivan thread
looks inside
Geelong supporter melting

FFS I want some decent Ginni content. He's the master troll of the league atm. Kicks bags, gets sacked from the premiership side and comes up smiling. All we get in here is some povo types gargling about 2011 and a geriatric Blue whose tongue has lost its edge.
he really is. Did the lines all preseason and we all still laugh and call him a “little scallywag”.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leonardo Dicaprio Calvin Candie GIF

I love the cheeky bugger. Hope he kicks 40 for youse. 8 against Geelong and 10 against Carlolton.
I'm thinking the liitle runt will kick "Moore" ( hahahahhaha ) against your bunch of tattooed potatoes than the Mighty Blues.

We are missing an important philosophical question.

Does the move to Hawthorn from Collingwood make the lazy, self obsessed ducking little s**t more of a Vaginavin or less of a Vaginavan?
Not lazy, a very hard worker.

No reason to lie about his work ethic just because he's a self obsessed duck merchant.

KidGOAT has mastered the half step faster than any other kidGOAT in the history of the game- another ( white) feather in his cap. HALFSTEPcos will be carrying the COLOLOLOLwodies for years to come on his skinny shoulders and dancing feet with twinkle toes..

LOL - could not make this stuff up if one tried - it is all there in video game after game after game...

twinkletoecos ...I like that one too.

instead of side by side- we now have the new COLOLOL song lines ...slide by slide and slink slide slink...together and a one and a twinkle toe two and a free with a duck and a slide and slink!!

LOL

Back