Geelong BF Supercoach CODE: 429999 4 SPOTS REMAIN

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah mate.
I never do these, I start out keen... but I'm the kiss of death.. Every player I pick gets hurt or suspended... then I burn my trades and generally lose interest half way into the year

Appreciate being thought of though :D
Well we need to fill 10 more spots. Just saying. Better the poster you know.

Well we need to fill 10 more spots. Just saying. Better the poster you know.
Nah thanks all the same but I'm not reliable at all with this and would prefer not to do it than do it half arsed

Nah thanks all the same but I'm not reliable at all with this and would prefer not to do it than do it half arsed
Man the * up!

Please wiwwo come pway :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bumping. 5 spots remain.
Ill have a dip…. im not very good and always get ****ed up by the time difference….

do i need an invite?

Ghost of Rooke...

GO Catters

Ill have a dip…. im not very good and always get stuffed up by the time difference….

do i need an invite?

GO Catters
Na mate, just chuck in the code listed in the title

added the 429999 code hit join league and refreshed the page and it doesn't show the league as one i have joined.

I think it hates Mac's as I had issues last year like this….

Any advice welcomed.

GO Catters

added the 429999 code hit join league and refreshed the page and it doesn't show the league as one i have joined.

Any advice welcomed.

GO Catters
At least you look cool using a mac... Not sure what to do. Il look up some troubleshooting

Any advice welcomed.

GO Catters
I'm running safari and add block no probs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back