Game Day Geelong V Crows Sat May 6th 2023 2:10 pm @ GMHBA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big chance for Bruhn today. I rate him and his future prospects but he's currently a mile off it.

5 disposals, 1 kick and -16 metres gained from 60% TOG. Must play Parfitt ahead of him until we get Guth etc back and I never thought I'd say that. But he needs VFL for the year.

Sammy Simpson - gee I was wrong about him, he looks a ripper. I'm confident we can go on with this.

God, they're a tough unit, those Crows. This is going to be an arm wrestle all the way to the end.

Paddy, Ceglar, O'Connor, and Stewart are all playing well for us. Our midfield is really battling in there.

Jezza is a star, what a player.

The umpiring has been woeful.

Go Cats

Big chance for Bruhn today. I rate him and his future prospects but he's currently a mile off it.

5 disposals, 1 kick and -16 metres gained from 60& TOG. Must play Parfitt ahead of him until we get Guth etc back and I never thought I'd say that. But he needs VFL for the year.
Hopefully he needs a year in the VFL.

Basically doing what he does every week in the AFL.

Be nice if he can just be in the right place at the right time like last week and snag a goal to at least offer something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God, they're a tough unit, those Crows. This is going to be an arm wrestle all the way to the end.

Paddy, Ceglar, O'Connor, and Stewart are all playing well for us. Our midfield is really battling in there.

Jezza is a star, what a player.

The umpiring has been woeful.

Go Cats
Thanks for the summary
At work, sums up what I needed

5 disposals, 1 kick and -16 metres gained from 60% TOG. Must play Parfitt ahead of him until we get Guth etc back and I never thought I'd say that. But he needs VFL for the year.

Sammy Simpson - gee I was wrong about him, he looks a ripper. I'm confident we can go on with this.

Plenty of guys haven't had a lot of it. Plenty to like, when it is his time to put his body in, he goes in hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back