Geelong v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

You are a d**khead of the highest order! More courage than 90% of your team, and that you could ever dream of having. Didn't duck his head at all, went in hard for a contest, i know it might look foreign to your team!

If you want to talk about liabilities to a team, let's talk Kosi, Dawson, Gwilt, Milne, Clarke, Peake etc. etc.

selwood couldnt handle the extra burden of captainct - tried to do too much/show too much head, and got his gob smaked! only sorry i had HIM and not montagna in DT. shame. shame shocking shame

courage for what, if you cant stay on the paddock. needs to change his whole playing style and learn how to protect himself or he will be concussed and subbed every 2nd week, if not every week.

thats me 1st trade confirmed and wasted. thanks joel. pussy

Anyone know how to listen to this game live on the net, i tried all the different options on Carlton Draught Match centre. Another great website from Failstra!

Fair dinkum nirk...why aren't ya there for a start?

Secondly, every team would love having Selwood in their side. Yep, even yours.

As for Ray being reported, MMM described the contact was head to hip, so if he's been reported, it might be a bit harsh given that description.

It was front on contact head high, that is an automatic report. Whether he gots off or not well, he has to take a spin on the MRP wheel of fortune.

Ray made no contact with the ball and cannoned into Selwood who was down going for the ball. It will come down to if they believe he made a realistic attempt for the ball or if his intention was to crash into Selwood.

You really must still be bitter at him and the rest of Geelong from 2009. Go back to bay 13 flog...
Nah i just look beyond the superficial effectiveness of his ducking.

A better player like Judd would clean up the ball and deliver. Selwood will waste time on his knees trying to Break his spine. Well he almost succeeded

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know it is just round 1, but both teams seem a long way off the standard they have set in the past 3-4 years.

Yeah, it is very scrappy. But first few rounds can be like that.

Don't you remember last year, guys, Geelong were ordinary in round 1 against Essendon last year. Maybe this game is an indication of things to come in the season for these two teams. Maybe they'll both fall away faster than we think and miss the top 4, maybe not.

But this should serve as a reminder why it isn't a good idea to play the top tier teams against each other so early in the season. They should play each other later in the season when they, assumingly, will be playing better footy.

Shaun ryan is umpiring. He's a cats supporter and umpired he cats to the 2009 flag.

Back to the game, old man hayes touched the footy.

Siren!!! Half time, what a WOEFUL opening game for the saints.

Woe surrounds thus contest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back