News General sports discussions

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm trying to figure out a new sport to follow... I pretty much only like the AFL, but do get into cricket a bit but nowhere near as passionate about it. NHL or EPL? I dunno... what sports do you all get into particularly during the AFL offseason?

I follow the NBA, NHL, EPL and NFL, which are all great.

NHL is really physical, some big bodies pushing each other around with a nice mix of speed and skill. Also a very fast-paced sport which is a positive. It's probably my favourite of the aforementioned.

Although I should say that I don't watch as much as I wish I could. :p

I'll watch Arsenal matches when they don't interrupt sleeping patterns. Whereas, NHL is usually on in the morning/before midday, so that's quite convenient.

NFL season and afl season are perfectly timed for mine, love it over the afl off season. Get on it...just not the 49ers

People would say that my AFL and NFL teams are cheats. :thumbsu:

I'm trying to figure out a new sport to follow... I pretty much only like the AFL, but do get into cricket a bit but nowhere near as passionate about it. NHL or EPL? I dunno... what sports do you all get into particularly during the AFL offseason?
I follow all of them but the EPL is good if you're a night owl.

American sports are great if you work night shift. Otherwise you'll only be able to follow them without really getting to watch them all that often.

R
I follow all of them but the EPL is good if you're a night owl.

American sports are great if you work night shift. Otherwise you'll only be able to follow them without really getting to watch them all that often.
eally enjoyed winners 80 90's

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"MMMMMM......RADOs......."

Homer_drool.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back