Alex Wright (Norwood)

Jack Tuthill

North Launceston

Ins:

Outs:

Michael Stingel (Norwood)
Tom Bennett
Corey Nankervis

* will only add confirmed as there are obviously heaps of rumours out there.

* post here and I’ll add on

Last edited:
I went up and watched the halks game. Saw the last quarter and a half of Laun v Nth Laun, the standard wasnt much. The beters plays stood out heaps.

O'sign and crawford not playing, Carins and Nankervis also.
Didnt see any mariners out there. I think Lonny have a few in that (smith, Kolla twins and maybe one or two more) Woolley was in his training gear on the sidelines and Sam Okeefe, J. Edwards, Tom Claridge, G.savage, Majak Miar, Dan Ellis, Sonny whiting and their coach Brennan were a few reasonable absentees aswell. Then I thought; put Finch x 2, Derbyshire, Lonergan and Thurlow in that who are gone: that is 9missing on sat, plus 5 that left- their team is depleted and just maybe... my magpies can knock them off on ANZAC DAY!!
is it true devonport have signed big luke powell?

Clarence coach Mathew Drury having a bit to say on the news last night.. fired up over the Bristow praccy match incident saying it was a "dog act" by him. Did I hear right he got 3 weeks for it? and saying he doesn't think Burnie will be as good this year and also Laycock/Shackleton aren't in good form. I don't know where he is getting his info from but I think he is kidding himself and that will only fire them up. Suppose we will find out when Burnie meet Clarence R1 at North Hobart :D

Clarence coach Mathew Drury having a bit to say on the news last night.. fired up over the Bristow praccy match incident saying it was a "dog act" by him. Did I hear right he got 3 weeks for it? and saying he doesn't think Burnie will be as good this year and also Laycock/Shackleton aren't in good form. I don't know where he is getting his info from but I think he is kidding himself and that will only fire them up. Suppose we will find out when Burnie meet Clarence R1 at North Hobart :D

Bristow's incident was terrible, didnt even go the ball, deserved more then 3.

as for Burnie, they will be pretty solid again this year i think,

Just wondering if anyone knows what the deal with Brodey Mihocek and John Mckenzie who were mariners in 2011.

Where are they now?

Just wondering if anyone knows what the deal with Brodey Mihocek and John Mckenzie who were mariners in 2011.

Where are they now?
mckenzie is at vfl side port melbourne, broke his leg last year so didnt play much and apparently will be playing with south lst this year if he doesnt make the port seniors each week. and mihocek i think is with a vfl team too this year maybe bendigo?

Heard reports that Hobart are in trouble with the licensing board for failing to get a permit to sell alcohol at the ground on good Friday and are now facing a fine or possible lose of liquor licence.

Get to North Hobart tomorrow if you want to see a good game. Tipping the Dockers to kick off the way they finished last year and be too strong for Clarence :thumbsu:

Same with Devonport! The fixture will work out but it's not ideal, those guys would be pretty keen to finally get started this week for sure.

Good to see some good youngsters getting a senior game, Jack Crossin from Glenorchy and Brandon Batchlor at Hobart making there senior debuts this week. I have seen both kids play a bit and competed in the u/15 comp last year. Both will be really good players in the year or two

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope it lasts a few more weeks

I know its a bit early but,
Will it be a Burnie V South Launy GF? :eek:
I expected better from Lauderdale & Clarence on the weekend. Next week when North Hobart v Glenorchy, will that indicate whether they have it in them to challenge B or SL. Will Clarence improve? Have they got the cattle to do it? Was Lauderdale's effort a hiccup or are they over rated?

Hey guys,

I dont know if anyone will be able to help but im looking for a 2008 VFL Tas Devils home guernsey. Can anyone recommend where I might be able to acquire one?

Cheers!

maybe steal one off budgie or cat Geappens clothes line, other than that cant help ya, not sure there would be many floating around

I know its a bit early but,
Will it be a Burnie V South Launy GF? :eek:
I expected better from Lauderdale & Clarence on the weekend. Next week when North Hobart v Glenorchy, will that indicate whether they have it in them to challenge B or SL. Will Clarence improve? Have they got the cattle to do it? Was Lauderdale's effort a hiccup or are they over rated?

A bit early to tell on lauderdales form, didnt play great against Hobart and got toweled up by the dogs, I think people may have under estimated there losses from last season, Jamie Di Enno was b and f runner up, sam siggins was there best young talent, Darren Garth played some real solid footy in the second half of the season and Marcus Fitze has been the heart and soul of the club for years. take 4 quality players out of your starting 18 and makes a bit of a difference. saying that though its only early and they have picked up a couple of new players and still have a couple to come back from injury so i think they would be expecting a top 4 finish again.

Great to see the under archives from last year posting victories early on In the season….South Launnie top of the ladder Clarence on the bottom?

Well done also to Hobart and Devonport for chalking up wins early on this year. as for my lot the Glenorchy Pies more ups and downs than a elevator good win over Lauderdale on ANZAC Day thought they might struggle. Looks like Darren Winter might have been right about some of his players have got caught up in the pre-season hype of Lauderdale taking the next step after last seasons great finals effort.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back