Generally speaking, how terrified are you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Quivorir seems very, very obsessed with shooting down people despite never offering an original, personal opinion other than "wow you're a dick." Never really able to trust blokes like that in high school, at uni, and in life. I'd sooner be shut down for preaching something I believe in than shut down things and never preach what I do believe in.

No one interesting never had nothing to say
Quivorir is imo certainly not a shill. There are other more simple explanations as to why he carries on as he does.
You have accused me of being a shill, and in league with llhfc.
May I ask when? I don't consider you a shill. I have you on par with the likes of Quivorir.

'Gov/msm is muh friend, I will trust them over my fellow man and even over my own good sense, no matter how many times gov/msm have lied to me before. Gov/msm is muh friend.'

Back on topic, has anybody become moar terrified as a result of the latest developments?

The leadup to war with Syria over the past few weeks has gone like this:

ISIS is beheading people (oh noes)
ISIS is trapping people on mountains* (oh noes)
ASIO chief Irvine says Australia is 'considering' raising terror level to high (oh noes)
Abbott says beheadings might happen in Australia (that was Aug 21; lovely predictive programming, that)
Australia raises terror level to high (oh noes)
Australia announces 600 troops for Iraq (and 'maybe' Syria)
AFP conducts 'terror raids' that net two charges so far (blanket msm coverage)

A couple more ISIS 'beheadings', maybe another claim of Assad harming his own people, and we should be ready to rock and roll into Syria. It might take for Syria to shoot down an Aussie/US jet first to get the masses fully onside, but if you talk to the average schmuck on the street, it seems people have already been taken in, hook, line and sinker by this nonsense.

Edward Bernays would be dipping his hat. Bravo.

*Later revealed to be greatly embellished story. And yet the photos from it continue to be used lol.

Quivorir is imo certainly not a shill. There are other more simple explanations as to why he carries on as he does.

May I ask when? I don't consider you a shill. I have you on par with the likes of Quivorir.

'Gov/msm is muh friend, I will trust them over my fellow man and even over my own good sense, no matter how many times gov/msm have lied to me before. Gov/msm is muh friend.'
I don't trust the "Gov/msm". As I said I just simply don't care. Im happy not knowing what is really happening out there. There is some things the general public just simply don't need to know. Of course you can do your own research and get more information but I have no need to do that.

If you 'dont care' then why do you constantly attack those of us who question/criticise the official narrative?

Why not just bugger off altogether from these sorts of threads?
heck me how many times do I have to say it, im not attacking anyone about questioning the official narrative, its the way you go about questioning it and anyone who disagrees with you is a silly sheep/shill/whatever.

**** me how many times do I have to say it, im not anyone about questioning the official narrative, its the way you go about questioning it and anyone who disagrees with you is a silly sheep/shill/whatever.

conceited arrogance, as i've always said. it's a pretty common quality amongst the CTists.

I have no love for the government, but I question their competence to pull off these kinds of things. If they were capable of such supreme bastadry would we really know about Tony Abbott using taxpayer money to travel to fundraisers?

Back on topic, has anybody become moar terrified as a result of the latest developments?

The leadup to war with Syria over the past few weeks has gone like this:

ISIS is beheading people (oh noes)
ISIS is trapping people on mountains* (oh noes)
ASIO chief Irvine says Australia is 'considering' raising terror level to high (oh noes)
Abbott says beheadings might happen in Australia (that was Aug 21; lovely predictive programming, that)
Australia raises terror level to high (oh noes)
Australia announces 600 troops for Iraq (and 'maybe' Syria)
AFP conducts 'terror raids' that net two charges so far (blanket msm coverage)

A couple more ISIS 'beheadings', maybe another claim of Assad harming his own people, and we should be ready to rock and roll into Syria. It might take for Syria to shoot down an Aussie/US jet first to get the masses fully onside, but if you talk to the average schmuck on the street, it seems people have already been taken in, hook, line and sinker by this nonsense.

Edward Bernays would be dipping his hat. Bravo.

*Later revealed to be greatly embellished story. And yet the photos from it continue to be used lol.

You say "oh noes" to people being beheaded? Do you think it shouldn't be reported by the media? Or do you think it's not happening?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thing is, there's an entire board dedicated to these fruitloops and their, ahem, "ideas". If they are so keen to discuss alternative theories, feel free to go within those padded walls.

i know right? i think the nutters realise they're in a vast minority and even they get bored with that fetid echo chamber.

I have no love for the government, but I question their competence to pull off these kinds of things. If they were capable of such supreme bastadry would we really know about Tony Abbott using taxpayer money to travel to fundraisers?

Exactly. In the real world plots are screwed up, because people are sloppy, make mistakes, and can't keep their mouths shut (every genuine conspiracy ever has these qualities).

In any case, the simplest explanation remains close to the best. If anyone has an alternative theory on how the world works, fantastic. It would be enlightening. Now it's up to that person to PROVE it.

Like most things the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

It has been shown plenty of times that governments the world over are willing to lie to the media, spy on their citizens and push the interests of big corporations over the well being of their people.

But to claim that everything is part of some sort of government controlled game is taking things too far. It in fact becomes all too predictable and loses meaning when the same people come out time and time again after every single incident with the same responses - "Something's not right here" and so on.

As smiling buddha likes to remind all a dose of scepticism is required. Unfortunately SB has gone so far down the rabbit hole that it's a long way back. I don't know if this reflects his living day to day in the real world, but one of my best mates went like this about 3 years ago and we basically had to cut adrift for about six months as the constant talk of governments controlling this, false flag that just became to draining to deal with. The old fairdinkum was good fun.

As for the OP, I have never felt safer on the streets of Australia. The last three months has come straight out of the "war on terror" playbook. Divide and conquer.

More worried about government inaction on global warming and the impact of f*cked up reality tv than terrorists - as a consequence of these concerns I wont be having kids to bring them up in this world.

Who's SB?
Smiling Buddha

But I think the 's' stands for smug.

And sb, you're full of s**t, you have called a lot of other posters shills or aliases. And it's always just because they disagree with you.

I called you out on your shill bullshit. But as usual, you went missing. Coward.

I actually have a similar stance to you on this issue. In fact, after finding this thread, I liked your OP. Then I find out that I'm not supposed to...

I hope no one tells me boss! I need my xmas bonus!

I'm paid by the American and Australian Government, to discredit you on bigfooty.
I can tell you, it's a full time job, because you're such a genius!

I had to call in help from the illuminati, to work out how to discredit your "Back to the future trilogy shows the plan for 911" youtube video...

Lucky for me, you missed out the most crucial piece of evidence! Marty McFly!!! McFly!!! Fly! Airplanes fly = media claimed an airplane hit the twin towers...
Coincidence? ? I'll let you decide...

You're so arrogant and over the top, that you actually push people away from having similar thoughts to you.

Just the government's scare tactics to keep people in line.

I dont think thats the right way to put it

Personally, it 'feels' like the government are just trying to get the people back on side to get troops back in the middle east

A year ago the country was full of outcrys to get the troops out. Do we remember that? We demanded there be no more australian deaths over there.

Now, as a country we are supporting sending troops back over this extremist group.

The terror threat level has been raised and apparently there are extremist on our own soil ready to carry out attacks any moment. Since september 11, over 10 years ago, how many extremist attacks have taken place on our soil from locals?

Why is the terror threat raised again?

It just stinks. Those who see how I react to SBs threads will know I dont chug his goo, I contest nearly everything he says, but this whole thing just stinks.

The government wants troops back in the middle east, and this is how theyre getting the public back on side after only a year ago the same public demanded we leave

It just stinks. Those who see how I react to SBs threads will know I dont chug his goo, I contest nearly everything he says, but this whole thing just stinks.
This here is a man with intellectual integrity. Bravo.

Just because you don't like somebody doesn't mean you ought to dismiss their opinions. Unless you are a child.

Whether the vocal minorities on bigfooty 'like' 'Smiling Buddha' or not is up to them. It matters only to them.

What is far more important to everybody is what is going on in our country today.

And every single intelligent, informed person in this country right now is asking questions of their government.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back