Win Prizes Werewolf comes to General Discussion - Day Eight - SK wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Brilliant work on running this massive game Gralin, great save on the role reset too 👍
And don’t forget Gralin having to listen to my annoying self 24/7 after P4L died in the SK room.

Poor guy, surprised he didn’t go insane and became the SK himself just to kill me off the game in the end 🤣

And don’t forget Gralin having to listen to my annoying self 24/7 after P4L died in the SK room.

Poor guy, surprised he didn’t go insane and became the SK himself just to kill me off the game in the end 🤣

It was the whole point of the game cubby, asking questions means you're interested and it was a tough ask to flip SK halfway through

It was the whole point of the game cubby, asking questions means you're interested and it was a tough ask to flip SK halfway through
Thanks mate, appreciate your help 🍻

Sleepy Good Night GIF

What's weird is that even though I can post on other threads, I prefer to talk to the GD WW crew. Don't think I'd get such and intimate and likeable group ever again.
You'll always have your animals!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

really enjoyed reading the game thread, such fun… delighted to see so many new players having a crack and doing really well

Huge congrats to Cubs2Lions on winning in a very difficult role.

Obviously this was a great initiative and kudos to all. Special mention of course to Gralin who dealt with the chaos with his customary aplomb.

Huge congrats to Cubs2Lions on winning in a very difficult role.
Thanks mate, appreciate the praise and support 🍻

Now I can sit back and retire in WW, while watching everyone run away in chaos in future instalments.

season 9 GIF

Thanks mate, appreciate the praise and support 🍻

Now I can sit back and retire in WW, while watching everyone run away in chaos in future instalments.

season 9 GIF
Well now you have to play a town of salem game after that reference

I really enjoyed it, and didn't realise what an amazing group of characters were on BF!
Come sign up to the next game !

And anyone else that might be keen. Already been a few new players sign up!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back