Werewolf Good Omens Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Why are you in our group chat then? Mobbs has some explaining to doā€¦

To be fair, i donā€™t know whatā€™s going on in this game. Iā€™m just winging it

And that is the problem. There are two seers. One invariably right, the other invariably wrong ā€¦ have a squizz at the roles. The good one is dead. So I suggest you shift your vote off me.

Also Tarkyn_24 your extreme reaction suggests you have a role. By dumb luck I have discovered something. Are you the evil Sister Blister?

DOgs strikes me as an evil horsey type but my current thinking is Kurve. Thanks MC Bad Genius

I donā€™t believe you are given yesterday. Care to explain otherwise?

You are looking very susso on the busso young friendo. Care to explain your over the top reaction. One measly vote and you go wobbly.

And that is the problem. There are two seers. One invariably right, the other invariably wrong ā€¦ have a squizz at the roles. The good one is dead. So I suggest you shift your vote off me.

Also Tarkyn_24 your extreme reaction suggests you have a role. By dumb luck I have discovered something. Are you the evil Sister Blister?

DOgs strikes me as an evil horsey type but my current thinking is Kurve. Thanks MC Bad Genius
I had you pinged for the evil sister.

Is there any danger of you breaking out into English?

Is there any danger of you breaking out into English?

Tis pretty clearā€¦ read the roles!

But ok.

1. I think dogs105 is a Horseman of the Apocalypse.

2. I reckon Tarks could be Sister Mary Loquacious.

3. Am putting Kurve is big evil.

4. TheGoatBaron is probably cleared.

How do we know the true seer is dead?

Tis pretty clearā€¦ read the roles!

But ok.

1. I think dogs105 is a Horseman of the Apocalypse.

2. I reckon Tarks could be Sister Mary Loquacious.

3. Am putting Kurve is big evil.

4. TheGoatBaron is probably cleared.
I was more interested if you were claiming to be Shadwell the fake seer.

Tell me more about Kurve.

I was more interested if you were claiming to be Shadwell the fake seer.

Tell me more about Kurve.

Very, very quiet. I have no firm info but when quiet is usually evil.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nonsense, I was active last game as a major evil role and was lynched D1.

You're suss as.

Another sucked in, I see.

Chuck a few bait morsels in and ya never know who will chew on the hook..

wouldnā€™t they chee on the bait, not the hook? isnā€™t that the entire point of the bait?

Here, have raspberries

raspberry tart GIF

You are looking very susso on the busso young friendo. Care to explain your over the top reaction. One measly vote and you go wobbly.
My extreme reaction? Iā€™m calling out your utter nonsense and hesitation to look boncerā€™s way yesterday. Nice projection though.

My extreme reaction? Iā€™m calling out your utter nonsense and hesitation to look boncerā€™s way yesterday. Nice projection though.

Hello evil.

Incoming announcement in next Ten minutes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back