Welcome Grand Final Congratulations Thread - Opposition Posters Welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

F*ck yeah! From where you've had to come from to what you've just accomplished. So happy for the players and supporters! Congratulations and celebrate hard. Special shout out to Nathan Jones, the spirit you played with has no doubt rubbed off on this group and made this possible.

Congratulations. Now you know what it felt like for us in 2016. Great feeling isn't it?

I'm happy for your supporters who have waited so long for this day.

Congrats Melbourne. Best team all year, deserving premiers. Scarily dominant. If everything else goes right this could be the start of a dynasty. Happy for their fans and hope they can win another at the MCG with a full house of Demons faithful soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Superb.

Well done Dees. You play the game as it should be played..

Go the ball, forget about playing for bullshit frees and step up when the going gets tough.

The right result tonight.

massive congratulations to you lot. i own a cafe in south yarra and have thoroughly enjoyed analysing the afl season with so many dees fans in the best of spirit.

our teams circled eachother like big cats all year and it was awesome that we got to see us hit out in the grand final.

i have no issue losing to a team with such great fans. but also to a team that is so thoroughly deserving of this premiership. i'm glad we made it a good watch for 60% of the game for the neutrals but you guys are just the best this year.

Miami Heat basketball coach Erik Spoelstra once said in a presser something along the lines of "we believe in magic, in that if it all comes together it looks like magic".

Well 2021 Melbourne Demons had it all come together and they showed us all supernatural powers.

Bloody good on you lot. Enjoy this memory forever

Remove this Banner Ad

Back