AFL Grand Final Greatest Team Of All Time: Geelong ... March 6

Remove this Banner Ad

For those who may be interested in watching the documentary and also gives a place to discuss

There's also daily replays for those who may miss it the first night

1677662929095.png

Will it be available for replay on demand?

Wont be able to watch it live.

GO Catters

Title seems a tad hubristic :think:

Not sure the club necessarily came up with the name for the program - thinking that Fox thought it would be eye catching and get people in to watch it

Yep.

The club song has the words "greatest team of all" in the first line.

So I guess it passes on the fact we have used the term many times........ over the good and bad years.
I thought that, but it was the addition of ‘time‘ at the end that prompted my comment.
As mentioned, I doubt the club had anything to do with
the title, at least I hope not. Don’t tempt the gods :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I absolutely loved it, thought it touched on plenty of key areas and I watched it with a big goofy happy grin from ear to ear the entire time

Can someone remind me what the name of the GF replay with Whateley (I think) rewatching the game with Scott and various players?

And second question, anyone know if that was a one off, or are there similar for every GF?

Can someone remind me what the name of the GF replay with Whateley (I think) rewatching the game with Scott and various players?

And second question, anyone know if that was a one off, or are there similar for every GF?
Probably not the one you are talking about, but I have a DVD '2 hours that last a lifetime' put out after the 2011 GF. Official AFL product. Interviews both sides.

Also, for the 2011 GF, there was the "Premier's Cut" by Foxtel with Dwayne Russell and Anthony Hudson interviewing players. Each quarter they had different players to talk about the action and their thoughts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back