AFL Grand Final Greatest Team Of All Time: Geelong ... March 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this something I’ve missed or are you talking previous years

Sorry, left that out - only saw it for 2011.

Probably not the one you are talking about, but I have a DVD '2 hours that last a lifetime' put out after the 2011 GF. Official AFL product. Interviews both sides.

Also, for the 2011 GF, there was the "Premier's Cut" by Foxtel with Dwayne Russell and Anthony Hudson interviewing players. Each quarter they had different players to talk about the action and their thoughts.

"Premier's Cut" would be the one I was thinking of... thanks!

Stupid Foxtel didn’t correctly record it for me - I was unable to watch it last night so tried to record it this morning but it only recorded an hour, so not happy…

Stupid Foxtel didn’t correctly record it for me - I was unable to watch it last night so tried to record it this morning but it only recorded an hour, so not happy…
Depending on your box, it should be an on demand episode if you search it.

Nope, can't help you

schults-knows-nothing.gif

:winkv1:

many cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

giggled... laughed... cut an onion or 2.....

and grinned like a giddy 12 year old meeting his heros for 90 mins...

Hope there is another thing like it.

GO Catters

Is on the watchafltv app for digital members overseas. Assuming you hv one Daz?

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
Indeed… under the afl specials section in shows

Go Catters

What a bloody good week for Cats pr0n... Sheesh, I love the unheard game day audio stuff, that could have been much much longer and I'd be even happier.
Start of footy season has snick up on me a bit, after that and the one this thread is about I'm bursting at the seems and ready to belt any flog I see in an opposition jumper the next 7 days

OMG.

This was incredible. What with it being just an AFL website exclusive, I thought this might not be of a high standards, but it blew my expectations away entirely. Some of the unseen behind the scenes footage was spine-tingling stuff. Especially the footage of Joel and Chris on the phone with each other towards the end of the game. So emotional!!! 😭 🥰

Btw, does anyone know if there is any video footage, either from a journalist, a player, a member of a player's family, or someone in the crowd, of the team song the boys sung in the big huddle on the ground?

There's photos but I can't seem to find vids. Which is weird because there's lots of other videos of other moments from the on-field celebrations, but seemingly very little of one the biggest moments from the on-field celebrations.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back