AFL Grand Final Greatest Team Of All Time: Geelong ... March 6

Remove this Banner Ad

OMG.

This was incredible. What with it being just an AFL website exclusive, I thought this might not be of a high standards, but it blew my expectations away entirely. Some of the unseen behind the scenes footage was spine-tingling stuff. Especially the footage of Joel and Chris on the phone with each other towards the end of the game. So emotional!!! 😭 🥰

get it in my veins....

MORE.... MORE OF IT

GO Catters

Having watched that 15 mins about 4 times a few things struck me...

CS has copped his fair share over the journey and some of it was deserved.... but when the coach is down there hugging the crying female trainers after a PF loss.... and when PFD, Guth, Blitz et al all make great pains to tell how much CS does for the players and the club, and how he's evolved.... geez its hard to not think highly of him as a bloke, Coach and Geelong man thru and thru.

And while he cooped his whack at times I reckon some of it was wrong and overdone.

22 was big... really big.

Bring on 23.

Go Catters

Nope, can't help you
Anyone else hit the quota limit and have to wait 5 hours?

Nice little marketing tactic.. ill just wait it our.

Not complaining either.... I d rather have the doco than not.

EDIT - download scam perhaps...... waited the 5hr 42 mins it suggested for the free completion and it reset to another 43 mins...

Seemed like a good idea at the time.. anyone else have issues?

GO Catters

Last edited:

Having watched that 15 mins about 4 times a few things struck me...

CS has copped his fair share over the journey and some of it was deserved.... but when the coach is down there hugging the crying female trainers after a PF loss.... and when PFD, Guth, Blitz et al all make great pains to tell how much CS does for the players and the club, and how he's evolved.... geez its hard to not think highly of him as a bloke, Coach and Geelong man thru and thru.

And while he cooped his whack at times I reckon some of it was wrong and overdone.

22 was big... really big.

Bring on 23.

Go Catters

1000% but in one hand that's why this Flag was so important.
He, and the club in general, really HAD to nail that extra flag through these years.
It wouldn't have reduced his standing within the club or those who rub shoulders with him every day, but outside looking in that second Premiership adds a whole lot of weight to the Scott Greatness.
A third immortalises him IMO.

Anyone else hit the quota limit and have to wait 5 hours?

Nice little marketing tactic.. ill just wait it our.

Not complaining either.... I d rather have the doco than not.

EDIT - download scam perhaps...... waited the 5hr 42 mins it suggested for the free completion and it reset to another 43 mins...

Seemed like a good idea at the time.. anyone else have issues?

GO Catters
Was not aware of any wait times, apologizes, was the best way to get it up. I'll sort something out.
We need to figure out how to download that "Relentless" doco so we can keep off-line copies
No promises, but I might be onto something...

Was not aware of any wait times, apologizes, was the best way to get it up. I'll sort something out.

No promises, but I might be onto something...
Ok...

So after 3 attempts it did work.

I had to download it, which included the 5 hour seed/wait time....

Then did it again, and then once it was downloaded it then had to be saved and then it appeared in my downloads folder.

So success was achieved... the system works calculon559 and you're a deadset legend for doing it - it just had a few speed humps on the way.

Cheers

GO Catters

Yeah, turns out there's no way to download vids off the AFL website, so not offline Relentless, sorry
Allavsoft is your friend, but I've got you this time
Terrible failure of technology when these things dont work.

I dont know......

How
Ever
will
I
Cope....

#*******deadsetlegend calculon559

GO Catters

You have to watch this.

The proverb at the beginning of this.. "fall down 7 times, get up 8."
When I first read that I thought oh yeah, it's about how the team keeps pulling itself off the canvas and going again - challenging for the flag another time. That's probably true in a way, but then you could say: "fall down 7 times, get up 7".
Maybe the idea in it is that we're not born standing up. At least once in our lives, the act of getting up wasn't because we fell down- it wasn't an act of "fighting on in the face of adversity". What was it? Sort of just an act of realising and celebrating what our body can do.
I suppose I also haven't counted the "getting up" that needs to happen after you've.. well.. not fallen down but won the bloody thing!

The proverb at the beginning of this.. "fall down 7 times, get up 8."
When I first read that I thought oh yeah, it's about how the team keeps pulling itself off the canvas and going again - challenging for the flag another time. That's probably true in a way, but then you could say: "fall down 7 times, get up 7".
Maybe the idea in it is that we're not born standing up. At least once in our lives, the act of getting up wasn't because we fell down- it wasn't an act of "fighting on in the face of adversity". What was it? Sort of just an act of realising and celebrating what our body can do.
I suppose I also haven't counted the "getting up" that needs to happen after you've.. well.. not fallen down but won the bloody thing!
Stand up and fight so to speak.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm glad that 'The Greatest Team Of All - Geelong 2022', and 'Relentless' exist, they're both fantastic in their own way.
But man, could you imagine if Fox Footy & AFL Media did a collab instead?
The length and scope of TGTOA with the behind-the-scenes access of Relentless.
Perhaps I am asking too much.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back