GRFL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Nullys sides of the last few years would be the best in the league, since its existence, I think that shows this year in the north central
I think every club up here would’ve tried to get him over the years but he seems incredibly loyal.

I haven’t followed the league for long enough but they were bloody strong. They have actually surprised me with how well they have done considering over half of that side would be well into their 30’s. Oberdorfer would have to be nearly 40.
Probably helps the league abit knowing what they were competing with.

Should be a cracking grand final this weekend. My tip is obviously Ultima but they are far from a sure thing. Hay have a stronger top end which could easily see them getting up

I think every club up here would’ve tried to get him over the years but he seems incredibly loyal.

I haven’t followed the league for long enough but they were bloody strong. They have actually surprised me with how well they have done considering over half of that side would be well into their 30’s. Oberdorfer would have to be nearly 40.
Probably helps the league abit knowing what they were competing with.

Should be a cracking grand final this weekend. My tip is obviously Ultima but they are far from a sure thing. Hay have a stronger top end which could easily see them getting up
Have Hay ever Won a senior premiership?

Nullys sides of the last few years would be the best in the league, since its existence, I think that shows this year in the north central

This year's side is quite a bit different I think;

Smith
Thompsons (2)
Ibister
Cacaviello (2)
Brennan

Think there is at least 5 in the Reserves Grand final Team that played in the senior flag last year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ultima, Murrabit, Macorna and Hay seem to be doing a bit.
Haven't seen anything real exciting out of Moulamein and wandella.
Wandella would want to start finding a couple if they're any chance of being more competitive next season

On SM-S918B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ultima benefiting from the Lake Boga situation

Even with Ultima picking up half of Lake boga?
plus Brodie Bennett and Tom Isma. There's 4 league medals in the group

On SM-S918B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yeh I think Hay’s top end will still be too strong. (Assuming they stay) Bennett makes them better but I still don’t think they will have the players to go head to head with Hay’s top few.
Ultima’s reserves will win the premiership by 15 goals but

Remove this Banner Ad

Back