Employment Guru's Wanted

Remove this Banner Ad

Well you don't have to be a guru but we are looking for people with industry specific skills.

Looking in all areas but here is a general idea:
  • Trades
  • Retail/customer service
  • Post grad employment
  • Banking & finance
  • Teaching
  • government
  • Health
  • Construction
Really any specific skill area you think you have the skills & experience to provide advice.

You could start a thread like:

'Ask a mechanic anything' or 'Teaching advice - Career advice for teachers'

Something like that, just put you hand up in this thread & then start the thread pertaining to your industry of expertise.

Being an employment board the questions you would answer will be work/employment related, not how to fix your car & such.

Also if there are two or three or more with the same skills that are willing to cintribute to a thread I'll just add their names to the OP of the thread.

ok, will start one for people looking to start their own business

I'm a manager at an International Freight Forwarder and Customs Broker, so happy to help with advice around transport & logistics etc.
Gee - wish I knew this a few years ago when I was managing a Contract with defence that required a shite load of ITAR related items from Israel.....My god they were some painful years!

Gee - wish I knew this a few years ago when I was managing a Contract with defence that required a shite load of ITAR related items from Israel.....My god they were some painful years!

Especially ex Israel. I mean you could've picked a nicer origin.

There's always next time...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back