GWS vs. North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

It is sad as well as while I am not a GWS fan I want the AFL to succeed in NSW and GWS are never going to get a fan base until they get a lot better and at this stage they don't seem capable of it.
Oh they're capable , take their FB , CHB , FF and arguably their 2nd best mid out of the equation and they're left with this slop.
They've just been woeful today.

Half of their fan base has yet to hit puberty though

GWS - " It won't happen overnight....but it will happen !! " :D

Too many guys that seem concerned about accumulating disposals at GWS without being really damaging.

Patten will be a wonderful player though, would give two years of first round draft picks for him at North.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scott gave them an absolute spraying at quarter time and they came out and played worse. He's not a bad coach, they just don't ******* listen.

So did they listen after halftime or did someone else speak to them????

When we beat Hawks/Swans/Power/ Freo it's because they were down on form or injuries but when we lose it's Brad Scott's fault.

Not a great game by the Roos today, will take the % considering Pies/Bombers/Crows nipping on our heels but to say we played bad in the first half is because the players don't listen to Scott is ludicrous.

Petrie missed 3 easy goals in the second half because Scott didn't tell him to kick through the ball?

Really looking forward to seeing how the Roos play next week against a very competitive Doggies outfit esp their midfield.

Did you not read the post I quoted? Is that to hard for a North Melbourne supporter?
Yes. I read it.

I didn't see the game, but from all accounts, it was a lackluster win against crap opposition. So I took "How good are we!! Finals here we come :D"
to be an obviously sarcastic comment. If that poster cares to state that it was a serious comment, I'll say your interpretation was better than mine.

Meanwhile, I can only conclude that you are both obtuse, and lacking any sense of humour.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back