Halal Fees- Jacqui Lambie

Remove this Banner Ad

From same link:
However, there are exemptions given to a number of abattoirs to meet a small demand in Australia for religious slaughter (all kosher and some halal products).
She is being quoted as saying it can cost up to $27,000 per company. Not sure that there are that many companies and my understanding that quite a bit of monies raised goes to health and education for the community.
However, no big deal or harm to investigate but at the same time, let's investigate Kosher certification as well as this has been going on much longer and is more wide-spread. Where does the money go from this?

Don't be so anti-semitic. /sarcasm

shotgun fired at the temple from point blank range will cause instant death and the animal will not feel anything. A lethal injection does not cause instant death and will cause the animal some level of pain and discomfort, it can also in extreme circumstances lead to significant suffering if correct dosages are not administered, pretty hard not to administer the correct dosage of a shotgun cartridge from point black range.

I'm pretty sure it's not the RSPCA's role to monitor the welfare of nursing home residents.
We're all animals when it boils down to it. But, what I'm getting at is that we get less caught about inflicting terrible living conditions and abuse on humans than we do about animals in this country it seems.

shotgun fired at the temple from point blank range will cause instant death and the animal will not feel anything. A lethal injection does not cause instant death and will cause the animal some level of pain and discomfort, it can also in extreme circumstances lead to significant suffering if correct dosages are not administered, pretty hard not to administer the correct dosage of a shotgun cartridge from point black range.
Lethal injection depends on a sedative. Normally a vet will sedate the animal first before stopping the heart, and of course you'd want a vet who'd know what he is doing. A shotgun to the temple sounds extremely messy.

You can bet your balls it will but who uses that method to despatch animals?

That makes a lot of sense you must've dug really deep into your limited knowledge bank to come up with that one.
Just like you did with that pathetic avatar, but hey if you want to identify yourself as a bigot like that bogan pig Lambie then go ahead.:thumbsu:

Just like you did with that pathetic avatar, but hey if you want to identify yourself as a bigot like that bogan pig Lambie then go ahead.:thumbsu:
So in your limited intellect people who don't agree with Halal are bigots? I'm surprised that you don't think they're racists as well.

So in your limited intellect people who don't agree with Halal are bigots? I'm surprised that you don't think they're racists as well.

How is having halal certification on a jar of Vegemite impacting you in any way whatsoever? You're just using a campaign of fear, hatred and ignorance drummed up by someone else as a way to express your own idiotic racist/bigoted beliefs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lethal injection depends on a sedative. Normally a vet will sedate the animal first before stopping the heart, and of course you'd want a vet who'd know what he is doing. A shotgun to the temple sounds extremely messy.
Messy maybe, but highly effective and extremely time efficient.

I have never liked vegemite but a serious question, what makes it halal and if you have always eaten it.
Does it taste any different pre halal/post halal?
It is exactly the same. Nothing has changed in the Vegemite, only on the packaging.

How is having halal certification on a jar of Vegemite impacting you in any way whatsoever? You're just using a campaign of fear, hatred and ignorance drummed up by someone else as a way to express your own idiotic racist/bigoted beliefs.
I knew you'd get there, you just can't help yourself can you? Do yourself a favour and look up the meaning of RACIST.

Last edited:
All you actually need is a .22, but given the size of a horse better to use a shotgun just to be on the safe side.
Probably so but the main victims, animal wise, in droughts tend to be smaller livestock ie., sheep.

Uh i hope your not using that website for your argument?

If you were paying an extra 1% tax on all your groceries and the money was going to the catholic church, would you be a just little bit pissed off?
Or how about giving it to the local synagogue. I know I would be just as unhappy as giving money to unscrupulous moneymen in the name of islam.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back