Halal Fees- Jacqui Lambie

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm critical of Islam. I think it's a barbaric religion that expressly condones violence and war, is prone to findamentalism and militarism and has caused more harm that it's helped.

No one calls me a bigot.

Think on this.
Checked out Christianities history have we?

THE UNSOCIAL MEDIA OF Mr El MOUELHY
If the general public wasn’t forced to pay a halal food tax, with their money going to unknown Islamic causes in a highly-charged global and domestic environment, there wouldn’t be this level of outrage. The certifying scamsters claim that consumer objection is all about halal food. Not so!
http://pickeringpost.com/story/the-unsocial-media-of-mr-el-mouelhy/4599

THE UNSOCIAL MEDIA OF Mr El MOUELHY
If the general public wasn’t forced to pay a halal food tax, with their money going to unknown Islamic causes in a highly-charged global and domestic environment, there wouldn’t be this level of outrage. The certifying scamsters claim that consumer objection is all about halal food. Not so!
http://pickeringpost.com/story/the-unsocial-media-of-mr-el-mouelhy/4599

They would say that wouldn't they? Anyone with at least half a brain know's that it's a commercial scam.

THE DECEPTIVE WORLD OF Mr El MOUELHY
(Part 11)
Competition amongst Australia’s halal certifiers is hot and getting hotter. There are 33 known certifiers in a country of fewer than 500,000 Muslims - a relatively small halal market. Many Muslims in Australia don’t strictly observe halal going by chats I’ve had with Muslim shop owners.
https://pickeringpost.com/story/the-deceptive-world-of-mr-el-mouelhy/4604

I hope you are reading about the biggest scam since the Y2000 bug.
If the GST went up by 1% every lefty would be screaming for blood but put 1% tax on for halal, not a peep.
This con artist is not recognised by our leading Islamic halal exporting markets in Indonesia, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, United Arab Emirates and Qatar. Are you not just a little bit concerned?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Companies pays for scam, companies pass on the costs to you, the consumer. Halal tax.
1. Not scam. Export markets = sizeable volume = more efficient production runs = reduced average cost per unit of production
2. Cost of certification = less than impact of one hour of downtime in production for major manufacturers
3. Moron tax

So are these people who think halal is some big terrorist funding scam saying that ASIO, the AFP and AusTRAC are useless?

I hope you are reading about the biggest scam since the Y2000 bug.
If the GST went up by 1% every lefty would be screaming for blood but put 1% tax on for halal, not a peep.
This con artist is not recognised by our leading Islamic halal exporting markets in Indonesia, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, United Arab Emirates and Qatar. Are you not just a little bit concerned?

Y2k was no scam, the fix was just well implemented in the western world.

What source do you have that details halal certification as pushing food prices up by 1%?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back