Streaming Halo Series: Paramount+

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Well the most exciting thing so far on the show was the Spartans fighting the Covenant.

So yeah, far less talk, a lot more fighting.

The game's right there for you to play if that's all you want to see.

The game's right there for you to play if that's all you want to see.

That's why people will start dropping off the show if they keep up with all the boring as **** dialogue being the bulk of the show.

Waking Dead is a prime example of that.

Imagine making a show based on an action game and then forgetting to put in lots of action.

That's why people will start dropping off the show if they keep up with all the boring as fu** dialogue being the bulk of the show.

Waking Dead is a prime example of that.

Imagine making a show based on an action game and then forgetting to put in lots of action.

No one's forcing you to watch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Up to date now. This has been great.

Pacing, writing, and special effects all top notch. Acting isn't that bad either.

Very respectful of the games IMO, and an enjoyable show on its own.

Hope this goes for a few seasons.

Fk me there were some hard episodes to get through. Can't remember which episode, between 6-8, was one of the worst episodes of a show I've seen. ****ing Kwan Ha, what a shit arc, adds nothing. Just an angsty teenager with bad acting. At least we finally got to see Master Chief being Master Chief in the last 5 minutes of the season. They went way too far down the touchy feely emotional path.

Thoroughly enjoyed it, although the final episode lacked a bit of punch. Not sure what the renewal status was when they wrapped season 1 filming.

The Halo theme during the battle scene was a nice touch.

Probably the worst show I've watched. Hated how they made Master Chief the "chosen one".

What I wanted from the show was a stoic Master Chief finding companionship with Cortana as they struggle to come to grips with their respective traumas while kicking alien ass.

What I got was a Master Chief falling dick-first into a "chosen one" scenario while undercutting every other character in the show by making every scene about him.

Probably the worst show I've watched. Hated how they made Master Chief the "chosen one".

What I wanted from the show was a stoic Master Chief finding companionship with Cortana as they struggle to come to grips with their respective traumas while kicking alien ass.

What I got was a Master Chief falling dick-first into a "chosen one" scenario while undercutting every other character in the show by making every scene about him.

It's funny you say that when a common complaint I've seen is that he isn't in it enough.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back