Certified Legendary Thread Hamish Mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwebz

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: hamish mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwe

18852076.jpg

Re: hamish mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwe

[YOUTUBE]FziCOAxLm4Q[/YOUTUBE]

Put in a little plug for BF in the info. :)

Farewell everybody, I'm quitting the internet. This is the pinnacle, it will never get any better than this. I'm in tears

Haven't read all 90 pages, so might've been done already.

scaled.php

In the quest for more embarassment for hame my parody, which was lost some pages back, is currently the ninth search term for Hamish McLachlan on Youtube. Reckon we can boost that?

[YOUTUBE]pLHzrNf_5Bs&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

I love those Hitler vids already, and that is right up there. Long live BF.

193942.jpg

Guys, I think the dog stuff is being overdone and is incredibly harsh on Hamo. Cut the guy a break. I mean, if you'd gone through what he has in the past, your opinion of dogs would be clouded too...

hamedog2.gif

Gee, that's a bit ruff...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going to be honest here, I don't understand the premise of this thread. McLachlan edits his Wikipedia like a w***er, that it?

Going to be honest here, I don't understand the premise of this thread. McLachlan edits his Wikipedia like a w***er, that it?

He ran over Trent Cotchin's dog and didn't bother pulling over to see if the dog was okay as well...

There were also videos from his 'Rompingwins' youtube channel that made him look like a major douche. He took them down.

Use the in thread search function term 'summary' been done a few times.

KutaNme.jpg

HoneyBadger, your username has just given me a good idea.

HAMEYBADGER DON"T CARE!!

Obviously a premise about a Hameybear taking on a Cotchydog is key.

He ran over Trent Cotchin's dog and didn't bother pulling over to see if the dog was okay as well...

Serious?

Wow. Would love to have the time to read every page, maybe saturday :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back