Votes: 341 86.8%
  • No.

Votes: 52 13.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good work Harley..
Just shown you don't care about much except yourself.
You'd think you would show up on time, if not early for ANY planned meetings or medicals. instead, you just do your own thing and show clubs why you don't deserve to be an AFL player.
Good luck to who ever takes him on..
Disappointing but the Tigers have made the right choice in saying no.

I'll back the club's judgement as I normally do but just hope we have some other targets in mind.

My source has hinted that we have now gone for the jugular

1413841322431.jpg

Whatever, it's flattening to see a bloke on the cusp (potentially) of joining you tearing it up before a scheduled medical, which could have been a big domino.

Even for a dill, I would have hoped we'd be such an exciting destination that he could have played Monopoly for a night or 3

#theflattening

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

Terry Wallace just said something interesting on trade radio. Mark Williams was at a Breakfast which Terry and a thousand people attended Friday Morning and Mark was quiet clear he was excited to be working with both Harley and Yarren next year. as of Friday morning they were convinced he was coming to us......then the weekend happened lol :(

180257_5289dcce1bddca300d3c8b237d20df0c.gif

There's a lot more in this than a simple change of the mind i reckon, even Rance i think was convinced HB was going to be a tiger judging by his comments on saturday when he said " that is what Harley has to look forward too "
Whatever happened will come out sooner or later.

Pretty disappointing to think that the club didn't want to back in our leadership to keep one wayward fella in line. If there were legit concerns that he would damage the fabric of the group or lead others astray, then the problem is much bigger than Harley.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How come everyone is assuming that Freo will go for him? After the Sylvia debacle, do you reckon they wont do their due diligence as well? Garlett has as much talent as this kid. He is no certainty to play AFL next season.

How come everyone is assuming that Freo will go for him? After the Sylvia debacle, do you reckon they wont do their due diligence as well? Garlett has as much talent as this kid. He is no certainty to play AFL next season.
because Ross the Boss will do anything for a flag and will turn a blind eye to anything in order to achieve it

damian barrett has said bennell was out to 5am while trying to make a good impression with us so we told him to * off

I just don't understand, it was his birthday, grand final long weekend and season finished..why does the club expect him to stay at home on the weekend and have a medical on that sunday? wtf lol

So Friday morning had Choco telling a breakfast that he couldn't wait to work with Yarran & Bennell at Richmond next year.

Maybe Harley will mow the oval
He's a fair chance to do the lines I think.

because Ross the Boss will do anything for a flag and will turn a blind eye to anything in order to achieve it

Mate, he won't be the first or last player to be given the arse. 17 clubs have now said no.

I just don't understand, it was his birthday, grand final long weekend and season finished..why does the club expect him to stay at home on the weekend and have a medical on that sunday? wtf lol

Just spoke about this on MMM, the medical was set for Friday morning at 9:30am, he was out at the Footy Show after party till 5:00am on the Thursday night / Friday morning.

Probably a fair enough call then by us.

If you are trying to get a second chance with a club and have a medical with them friday morning, you make sure you get there in good condition if you're serious about playing footy again.

You would have to be kidding right? This is his livelihood. If he can't stay off the piss or whatever for a weekend then we have a due diligence and told him to GTFO. We have a strong culture that's taken years to build up. Why would we need a bloody drunk or even worse who can't even turn up for important meetings in our club. Stuff him I say. Let Freo have him. I don't think he was even serious about coming to us thus his behavior.

Just spoke about this on MMM, the medical was set for Friday morning at 9:30am, he was out at the Footy Show after party till 5:00am on the Thursday night / Friday morning.

Probably a fair enough call then by us.

If you are trying to get a second chance with a club and have a medical with them friday morning, you make sure you get there in good condition if you're serious about playing footy again.
And this has been his pattern for a long time.
I absolutely know for sure that some ( no idea about Tigers) have been left completely dumbfounded by his blatant disregard for rules,punctuality,teammates, the lot.
Description was/ has his head up his own arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back