Rumour Harwood wants out

Remove this Banner Ad

So Harwood's staying.
Yeap, Leppa reads Big Footy and bases his selection on rumors and innuendos posted on here.
Notice how, since this thread appeared Harwood has become cemented in the 22. Same with the Golby.
Ever since brother Golby made appearance with similar innuendos... Golby in the 22.

Hmmm... James North = Justin Leppitsch

;)

Yeap, Leppa reads Big Footy and bases his selection on rumors and innuendos posted on here.
Notice how, since this thread appeared Harwood has become cemented in the 22. Same with the Golby.
Ever since brother Golby made appearance with similar innuendos... Golby in the 22.

Hmmm... James North = Justin Leppitsch

;)

I just love the way Archie plays ... it's whether the kid's ready.

Well I'm wrapped.
gift_wrapped.jpg

There have been a few cases snooplions in recent years that spring to mind:

Trent Croad - Hawthorn, Fremantle, Hawthorn; and
Chris Tarrant - Collingwood, Fremantle, Colingwood.

Must be a Freo thing.:p

Warwick Capper was another - Sydney, Bears, Sydney.

Then there was the original Warwick ... Warwick Irwin - FITZROY, Collingwood, FITZROY

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would it be too rude to say that from what I've experienced, and what I've heard, it would be slightly hard to imagine Harwood spending too much time thinking about life beyond this week let alone next year? He is playing good footy and I hope he stays with us.

Harwood ought to stay on and repay the faith the club showed in him after a string of minor off-field bloopers early on.

Would it be too rude to say that from what I've experienced, and what I've heard, it would be slightly hard to imagine Harwood spending too much time thinking about life beyond this week let alone next year? He is playing good footy and I hope he stays with us.

Yes frankly, it is rude. He has thought about and does indeed have plans for life after footy. Perhaps ask him about that one day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back