Have I ever said that

Remove this Banner Ad

Dont mine James Kelly, he's a Sunbury boy so good luck to him, rest of the Cats line up can crash and burn for all I care though. =P

crap StFly, didn't know you were Sunbury (or Kelly).. same here amigo.. ;)

I'd struggle find someone in that team i'd have time for... Maybe Pods because he probably hasnt had the arrogance drilled into him yet.. :rolleyes:

crap StFly, didn't know you were Sunbury (or Kelly).. same here amigo.. ;)

Haha check the location mate, I don't sugar coat and pick Melbourne, wouldn't be caught dead in the place past midnight. :p Sunbury represent! :D

But yeah, from memory Kelly was a Rupo suck whom like any who show talent got snapped up by the Cannons and either dropped back from suckiness or propelled forward to drafting. David Johnson also of Geelong is also a Sunbury boy, as then was his brother Mark Johnson, formerly of Essendon and Freo. Basically all of them were snapped up at Calder because it's what happens, Cam Wight (Dogs, delisted last year) I went to school with at Sunbury Secondary, played footy with at under 16.5's under Axel @ the Lions and probably the most well known Sunbury bloke was the Ox, whose family lived about 12 houses down from mine before they moved.

So yeah, we've had a few.

lol.. ok fair enough but to be truthful I've lived here for 6 odd years now, so not native to the area although i dont see myself moving anywhere in the near future.. originally though I come from Bendigo where i went to school with our very own Nicky Dal Santo.. ;)

the prick already said he's retiring at the end of the 2011 season
obviously wanting to leave before everyone realises that he was only gifted with a brilliant list and is, in actuality, a pretty average coach

Remove this Banner Ad

Back