Autopsy Hawks v Pies

Remove this Banner Ad

Our third quarter was just awesome to watch. We were doing enough for the first 2 quarters and I expected that to continue but we came out in the third quarter and put them to the sword. Our pressure was brilliant, second efforts were amazing and we used the ball so well. Very pleased with the boys

Just a brilliant effort from your team, slick, hard and way too classy across the ground. If you hit theat sort of form in September, with Buddy back, you will be impossible to stop.
Thumbs up for your backline too, always ridiculed, but it is an area of strength controlled perfectly by Gibson.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just walking home from the game. So proud of the boys today, magnificent effort. Terrific spread of goal kickers and our attack on the ball was first class.

Vintage Sammy Mitchell. He put on a clinic.

I'm still buzzing guys. Unbelievable 3rd quarter! Definitely will be the most watched quarter for the year on the AFL site.

What an effort... we look so beautiful to watch.

Geez I'm happy at the moment.

Best % in the league, pies put away, I don't mind the boys easing off in the last quarter. Sure 10 goal wins are great, but keeping yourself as fresh as possible for the folliwing week makes sense.

Lewis - dead set gun. Love it when he plays forward. Not only threw Shaw off his guard and shut him down entirely, but 5 big sausages of his own thankyou very much

Breusty - *in' love ya man

Puopolo - love watching the way he goes about it in the foward line. Tough as nails and 2ft tall.

So glad we didn't play Gilham as we didn't need the extra tall.

The onus is on Buddy to break back into the side now :p

****in' BANG!
Get around us!!!

Off to pick up that cherry

Great game today - everyone was on the same page. Don't think there were any passengers today but would like to give massive kudos to

Shoey on cloke - outstanding
Gunston and bruest - played there roles beautifully

BUT MOST OF ALL - TAZZ, lead by example and was just outstanding today

That's as comprehensive as it gets in my book. Blew 'em away then just conserved energy for much of the last quarter.

Forward line was dynamic, played as a team and shared it around. Some useful players to come in too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back