Autopsy Hawks vs Black Hole Suns

Remove this Banner Ad

Still too much giving off shots in front of goal. No one to take a mark inside 50. Couldn't kick 100 points. Season over.

Still too big a gap between best and worst. An improvement though. Rough has been next to useless in the goal kicking department, but still takes the ball to ground and applies pressure. Is important to our structure so he will in no way be dropped.
Shiels, Hill, Frawley, Duryea our best I think. And Howe did some good things in his first game. Just your usual Tasmania game to be honest.

Always happy to book a win, especially if it's comfortably.

Disappointed though that after we finally got our s**t together in the 3rd that we reverted to type again in the last with fumbles, messing around with the ball and a general lack of cohesion. Not sure we're actually improving on the things that have been holding us back this season.

Still 5-4 now and a huge chance to finally string 2 wins on the trot next week.

Meh.

Plenty of issues that appear to not have been worked on or addressed.
Same blokes horribly out of form.
Lucky we came up against a poor side as even a half-decent side will see us cough up another 4 points with that effort.

4 points is 4 points, but pretty underwhelming performance yet again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to win, but feel like there is still a lot of improvement to be made and we still really haven't clicked it all in place yet.
Frawley, Shiels, Hill, Hale all good.
Liked the look of Howe and would like to see him get a full game soon.

I remember people thinking on draft day, Howe who? I honestly believe in a few years time this will look like a steal at his pick.

Duryea and Roughy just urgh. Least Roughy provided some good contests late in the game.

Mitchell and Hodgey both great, Hill ran super hard all day and our backline was overall pretty solid.

Special mention to Shiels and Poppy for their great defensive games!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back