Remove this Banner Ad

buddyhawks23

Team Captain
Nov 3, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hawthorn vs Richmond. Cheap Tickets to sell
I have 6 tickets to Hawthorn vs Richmond, that i can no longer use.
My football finals have been schedualed to be played on the sunday so i cannot attend

the seats are level 2 ponsford stand ( padded seats)
N35 Row I Seats 3 to 8

this is a great way to see the game for a cheaper price then buying direct from ticketmaster or at the game.

tickets will be sold to the highest offer that i recieve

you can write the amount on the board or p.m me

you can offer me for 1,2,3,4,5, or all 6 tickets
just please specify when you say the amount

thanks

come on guys don't jump off the tiger bandwagon no matter what you got to support your team they will get better you guys no matter who players you have to be careful as you are dark horses so to speak and can win when you least expect it [ sorry i don't think it will be against us but who knows we can not take you for granted]

you guys alway put up a good game against us and it is a good chance it will be better then what the lions put up.

so come on come watch your team support them as they would be hurt if you don't turn up !

come on guys don't jump off the tiger bandwagon no matter what you got to support your team they will get better you guys no matter who players you have to be careful as you are dark horses so to speak and can win when you least expect it [ sorry i don't think it will be against us but who knows we can not take you for granted]

you guys alway put up a good game against us and it is a good chance it will be better then what the lions put up.

so come on come watch your team support them as they would be hurt if you don't turn up !

:thumbsu:

You're giving away cheap tickets?

So you're either giving away something you bought cheaply, or you've not giving them away at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i am selling the tickets for 20 dollars each
or if your after all 6 i will sell the lot for 100

p.m me

Can I swap you all six for the 2 of these on the right?

70324189.bgLRIfqx.jpg

Absolutely pathetic effort by those who have posted saying they will not go to the game because season is over or it will be a thrashing.

Supporters like that can go and get ****ed. (rhymes with bucked)

If you are a regular attendee of games this is not the time to give the team up - very very weak effort. I'm talking about you gaelictoiger. You to casquilli - 12 posts in 15 months and this is the bullshit you post - piss off and don't post again if that is the crap you wish to add to the board.

Still no using buying tickets like this when the stadium will be half empty.

Absolutely pathetic effort by those who whaving posted saying they will not go to the game because season is over or it will be a thrashing.

Supporters like that can go and get ****ed. (rhymes with bucked0

If you are a regular attendee of games this is not the time to give the team up - very very weak effort. I'm talking about you gaelictoiger. You to casquilli - not the way for a new poster to show their level of support.

Still no using buying tickets like this when the stadium will be half empty.

spot on
everyone get there
sick of bandwagoners

Hawthorn vs Richmond. Cheap Tickets to sell
I have 6 tickets to Hawthorn vs Richmond, that i can no longer use.
My football finals have been schedualed to be played on the sunday so i cannot attend

the seats are level 2 ponsford stand ( padded seats)
N35 Row I Seats 3 to 8

this is a great way to see the game for a cheaper price then buying direct from ticketmaster or at the game.

tickets will be sold to the highest offer that i recieve

you can write the amount on the board or p.m me

you can offer me for 1,2,3,4,5, or all 6 tickets
just please specify when you say the amount

thanks
is there any way that ticket master will refund ya if you are not able to sell em on here

i am always at the games but the same situation has happend to me that the footy league i play for have got us to play on the sunday and it could be my last game so i sorta have to play, but if i could go i would and support the boys all the way.

Should be a cracker of a game with Richmond looking to cause an upset and improve finals chances and Hawthorn supporters not only hoping for a win but a big bag of goals from Buddy (a lazy 9 to bring up the 100 would be nice lol). I'm tipping Hawthorn by 18pts with much tighter contest than many predict and Richmond carrying the spirit of the Tigers of old.

Therefore all you tiges get there and cheer your side on. Don't settle for the bandwagon, settle for the season train pass ;)

what did i tell you , i hope all who said they were not going are ashamed of themselves
you can not say we will win or lose till the final siren whether a good game or bad !
yes i am hurting but i will alway support my team no matter what ! good on those who went

Remove this Banner Ad

Back