Games & Recreation haxball - game

Remove this Banner Ad

Bump. what are all of your names? I just started playing, I know YOTC is one of the regulars because I was kicked from his lobby because they were talking strategies for their next tournament...lol. haxball is serious business.

Got banned from a lobby by some guy Modders because I beat him.

Bump. what are all of your names? I just started playing, I know YOTC is one of the regulars because I was kicked from his lobby because they were talking strategies for their next tournament...lol. haxball is serious business.
Play to win sir.

It's a game you can't enjoy if you are being raped. I wouldn't bother with the tournaments but it just adds another competitive edge to it.

Some people play call of duty, I play flash games.

Whats your name Karl?

my name was benji, but might start calling myself Karl!

worst thing abouts nights is that laza hosts the main room, and there will be 20 people in one room with laza picking the same 6 people for 3v3

not to mention the lag

Make your own room?

I went on last night with the name herpderp and was banned instantly for no reason.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finally gotten over my connecting issues, where I couldn't connect to 90% of the users. This was fixed with a new router set up :)

You guys might know me, I'm 'jake' on the game.

Finally gotten over my connecting issues, where I couldn't connect to 90% of the users. This was fixed with a new router set up :)

That poor fijian girl :(

You're the lol guy right?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back