Heathcote DFL under 17s

Remove this Banner Ad

nesko_25

Club Legend
Feb 5, 2006
In a cave
AFL Club
Essendon
Just wondering how the league's under 17s r shaping up. Word round is white hills will b strong as will broady and mounts. Colbo will go alright but still have a fair few kids. Elmore have a good ruckman in Mitch "Snake" Hayes (younger brother of Ryan). Any other goss would b good

Mitch Collier is one worth watching out for at Broadford . . . that is if he dont play at ACK

Doona2 said:
Mitch Collier is one worth watching out for at Broadford . . . that is if he dont play at ACK

Yeh, White Hills is the one i think. although it locky have made the grand final for the past 3 years and one it once so i cant imiagine them not being in the running aswell as heathcote though they have lost condon featherstone king and anderson. so they might drop off a little. Locky havent lost huge numbers, there big losses are carboon and bonjiovanni. Hear emlore will be up there aswell after going into recess for a year will be good. from what ive heard they have a good centre which may carve it up. it will be good to see mounts have a team this year aswell. and hopefuly north bendas be a bit more competitive. It will be good to see all teams get numbers all get a couple of wins. wouldnt mind seeing locky get up, they have been unlucky the past 2 years only missing out but small margins. They deffinetly should of won it last year they had the game at 3 qtr time but unfortunaly lost it

White Hills will win the flag out of last years finals team they've lost I think 7 blokes but they've gained about another 10 from further down. Their midfield is going to be hard to beat and they have the forward line players to match, backline may be a concern but nothing that cant be overcome.

boncer34 said:
White Hills will win the flag out of last years finals team they've lost I think 7 blokes but they've gained about another 10 from further down. Their midfield is going to be hard to beat and they have the forward line players to match, backline may be a concern but nothing that cant be overcome.

hey bouncer heard from a mate out miti that hillies had a bit of trouble last sat. was it miti or hills that won by bout 8 goals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back