Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

grumpythecat

Senior List
Aug 19, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Thought my owner and i would come clean and tell you who we actually are.
My name is grumpy and i'm suzi's cat. Why am i posting on here? Simply because suzi has a broken arm. She wanted to come back on here and we had to come up with a suitable idea.
Suzi is an artist. She creates all sorts of artwork.
She wants to be able to share her artwork online with bigfooty.
Send us a pm if you want something made up to use.
The best pics will be posted up on suzi's website which has yet to be created.
Sooz has had a few usernames on here that unfortunately could not be reused.

One simple rule for you all to follow because of what i have posted up, please do not do any harm to sooz or i because i will scratch and bite you.
We want to be able to post on bigfooty and not be rude or disrespectful to anyone.

IF you were really s00z's cat, you'd look like this...
cat-in-a-pan.jpg

• Banned
WTF.

Must be one hell of a high functioning cat; IQ definitely above 76!
My owner tells me she has seen you on facebook talking her down.

One thing please be careful of what you say. Yes she does have high functioning autism. But we don't want to ruin our experience on here now do we? This is not TLC where you and other members are obsessed by sooz.

I'm her cat. Anyone that harms her will get pounced on and they will get scratched and bitten.

One thing please be careful of what you say. Yes she does have high functioning autism. But we don't want to ruin our experience on here now do we? This is not TLC where you and other members are obsessed by sooz.

I'm her cat. Anyone that harms her will get pounced on and they will get scratched and bitten.

You blocked me on FB, that's not awesome, cool or grouse.

The reason you don't post on TLC is because you are banned.
The reason why sooz is banned is because she was being bullied and called upon me to out a few people online.
I found out who the real identities behind some names. They had the same treatment as sooz did when people were outing her online.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So s00z has a nasty pussy?

The reason why sooz is banned is because she was being bullied and called upon me to out a few people online.
I found out who the real identities behind some names. They had the same treatment as sooz did when people were outing her online.

BRB, registering the name "Suzi Olsen" on multiple websites.....

Well, look what the cat dragged in.
You're lucky that Chief approved the idea.
Once the boss approves you must give them a chance.
Anyway thanks for the welcome.

Hope you aren't too upset at the resignation of james hird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back