Hird gone - Egan interim coach, Little gone after WADA appeal. TROLLS WILL BE CARDED

Remove this Banner Ad

they're both from Geelong, aren't they?

This isn't the 1910's, there's this thing called a car that can get you to Geelong in under an hour. If they wanted any success surely they'd want to come to Hawthorn not that finals missing suction centre

Haha I think Worsfold hates the pressure/media commitment side of the coaching gig. But he would be a good senior assistant alongside Mark Harvey ?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
That would be an awesome coaching panel and one they should consider if they can get the groundwork for it to happen. I know for a fact Worsfold is high in the list of want in Essendon. I can guarantee you that!

Lol Worsfold. A bloke who presided over the most drug-****ed club in footy history. I'll have what you fellas are smoking. Thank * the Board's about to be completely shafted.

This is actually right.

Supporters are going to dwell because, well, we aren't footballers and we can afford to, but if the players display the same sort of emotional paralysis then it's not going to be pretty.

Here's the thing. WADA and all that will probably be done within six-ish months, or thereabouts. They'll either not be suspended or cop a light penalty...maybe a few weeks. That won't mean it's all done in a mental sense for good but the vast majority of this whole debacle WILL be at that point and the players will be faced with a choice...either mope or move forward.

It's not nice, nor possibly even fair, but it is what it is.
Which makes this sacking have even less sense. Anyone with half a brain can see that Hird's sacking has nothing to do with clean air. It's ******* bullshit.

Lol Worsfold. A bloke who presided over the most drug-stuffed club in footy history. I'll have what you fellas are smoking. Thank **** the Board's about to be completely shafted.
I'm confused. Are you pro-drugs or anti-drugs?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Briefly heard Zaka mentioned on SEN in the same conversation as us being worried about players wanting to leave. Anyone heard anything?

Strangely enough, I've heard a few people i know say the same thing. Non-EFC supporters too. They all think he'll be back at some point.

Weazo Stevso is saying Bomber is u-turning on coaching, (Adelaide mentioned)

Two things... Is he too WADA tainted for us now with the fresh start theme?

Do you think we could ever get him back?

Personally I'd love him to come back on his terms ie. he doesn't like certain people above hims structure and method...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back