Hird hosted meeting, planned program with Dank? - 7:30 on ABC 30 July (video in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Well now that this is all out in the open is the onus on Hird and Dank to publicly quantify these comments?

Whether or not they intended them for public consumption, the 200,000+ members of these clubs (Hawthorn, Collingwood, West Coast) and probably the entire footy world would want this straightened out ASAP.

If Hird believes Collingwood were using a Human Growth Hormone program, without proof, then if I was a Collingwood member I would want him in front of a press conference tomorrow morning, openly stating why. No bullshit. No crap about we have a game against them this week. He has made no secret of the toll the Essendon investigation has taken on him. Now unwittingly he has implicated others.

Or will he deny the conversation ever took place?

Why he didn't go to someone with these concerns I have no bloody idea but obviously the time has come.

And finally, notwithstanding his current turmoil, you would think that if Hird did in fact harbour these suspicions the AFL will not look fondly upon his silence. I'd imagine Demetriou, the AFLPA and the Collingwood player's families would want his desk well and truly cleaned out.

So as Lance Uppercut says, lets get the ball rolling. If my club was cheating then I am happy for us to be drilled for it. It is on Dank and Hird now to bring it out in the open.

It's private conversation, you cannot hold people to their words on private conversations. You are allowed to make outrageous claims without consequence in a private conversation.

did anyone use to have lego-man haircuts and hairlines til their head got bigger, seeming without any male pattern recession?

similarity to fitzroy uniform, purely coincidental
legoman.jpg

I reckon the turning point in this saga was when Essendon became the most hated club in Australia.

Having stolen Collingwood's beloved title of over 120 years we will surely be in for a mighty clash this Sunday!

Some pretty ******* damning accusations against Hawthorn, Collingwood and West Coast. Are they just pointing the finger at successful clubs out of jealousy? Or is a fire causing all this smoke?
As damning as when Aker accused Braun of doping.

Worth nothing without a shred of evidence.

Maybe if your cheating filth mucus phlegm rotten scum club opened itself up to investigation we could get to the bottom of it. No doubt you've already destroyed the evidence and will get away with it. If you win the premiership this year the AFL is corrupt. Kulcha.

My goodness, you do seem very cross.

Very cross indeed. Most angry.

Beware, from anger comes hate, and from hate comes...systematic doping programs...

It's private conversation, you cannot hold people to their words on private conversations. You are allowed to make outrageous claims without consequence in a private conversation.

It's in the public domain now and given the current context I think he needs to say something about this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not even Caro believes he is finished at AFL level anymore. On Footy Classified last night she agreed with Lloydy that he would only receive a suspension. If she is as close to the situation as we are all led to believe then surely her change of tune must indicate a softening in his potential sanction?
Maybe. But that doesn't change the fact that he's a drug cheat. So yeah, you can keep him. He'll be great for your club.

It seems to be all making sense now. Ess suspected these other teams were on hgh and other muscke building supplements. Yet while the leading teams were heading in the opposite direction and sliming their players, ess were piling on muscles with a weight loss drug:eek:

Care to clarify the part where you accuse James Hird of being a drug cheat? Provide any references to support this 'fact'?

i dont think he is a cheat or a blight on his character. I have always asserted, they are all at it, and in his years. it is you and all the "foamers" who are projecting that doping=poor character=cheating. it aint. you are an enabler of the system.

I think Jimmy deserves a dose of this:

Just because any of you come in a thread such as one in here or anywhere on the internet or SMS and make untruths ie , threats , perjury and the like re the Other Football Club and or players, coaches , admin etc you are not immune from being sued ..that is civil action in courts re your actions. Be carefull with what you type re this matter or any matter on the internet or SMS because once its there its there forever .
You have to have facts not suppositions , guesswork , what if's , heresay and the like and so on.
Remember you have to deal in truth .
You can have banter but not slander.

It seems to be all making sense now. Ess suspected these other teams were on hgh and other muscke building supplements. Yet while the leading teams were heading in the opposite direction and sliming their players, ess were piling on muscles with a weight loss drug:eek:
knew. not suspected

Remove this Banner Ad

Back