Hird hosted meeting, planned program with Dank? - 7:30 on ABC 30 July (video in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I'm real angry bro.

Angry that cheating clubs like yours don't even come under investigation despite many strong rumors about your "best in the league" (aka: ahead of the drug testers) injection programs, while innocent clubs like us have to cop all the heat. It makes me ****ing sick. No wonder Jeff Kennett bailed - he was no doubt fed up with Hawthorn's cheating doping scum dogpoo dirt soil drug taking culture.

At least we now know why Clarko is angry all the time - roid rage. Connect the dots. Open your eyes.

Reading this is embarrassing. You're merely deflecting from the hammer that's about to fall on you.

That alone should get us off. Who in their right frame of mind would continue hire someone who describes any collective as 'sillys'. I smell an insanity defense.
Seriously, Hird should just quit now and claim insanity.

Reading this is embarrassing. You're merely deflecting from the hammer that's about to fall on you.
Understandable, all he's doing is mimicking his club's coach.

For all you EFC supporters that think that the ASADA report is going to clear you, after watching 7:30 report tonight, looks like it going to be the other way round.

1) Hird and Dank believed other clubs were on the gear, Hird wanted Dank to match those clubs (although he did say legal means), but if anyone thinks Dank stayed with in legal means in this pursuit, then you also think Dank is a good guy who would never do anything wrong. lol.

2) Dank told Hird that he was going to change the biology of EFC players tissue/muscles, basically telegraphing to Hird his intention to use substances to alter muscles.

This above pretty much confirms to me that the EFC supplements program utilized drugs and methods that are banned in the pursuit by Dank to produce for Hird the objective of matching clubs they suspected were on the gear.

I am as confident as ever that the ASADA report will issue infraction notices, the only questions is how many players ill receive them.

AFL needs to secede from WADA. but they thought they could risk manage this out. seems they could not. bunch of bumpkins at affal house. all the integrity departments in the world wont solve this clusterfukc. and now they do the junket o/s for equalisation when everything is f'ed up home. like demetriou enjoying tuscany and stacking on 10pounds last year. he could use some AOD i reckon

Yeah I'm real angry bro.

Angry that cheating clubs like yours don't even come under investigation despite many strong rumors about your "best in the league" (aka: ahead of the drug testers) injection programs, while innocent clubs like us have to cop all the heat. It makes me ****ing sick. No wonder Jeff Kennett bailed - he was no doubt fed up with Hawthorn's cheating doping scum dogpoo dirt soil drug taking culture.

At least we now know why Clarko is angry all the time - roid rage. Connect the dots. Open your eyes.

Which club is that?
You are misdirecting your anger, it shouldn't be directed at people or entities external to the Essendon FC.

I really look forward to what Eddie McGuire, Kennet & Worsfold have to say about what Hird and Dank said and the accusations suggested.
I also look forward to what the next EFC statement will say. Have they hired J K Rowlings? I think they need to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I'm real angry bro.

Did you have a red mark on your cheek from being bitch slapped by hypocrisy after writing that?

I don't blame Essendon fans for acting this way. It is sort of like the mother who after her son has been sentenced to life in prison for murdering 10 people in cold blood tells everyone that her son is innocent and that he was set up. It is not like she is lying, rather her love for her son is completely clouding her judgement and not letting her see the truth.

All will become clear (hopefully) on those matters when the ASADA report is delivered. What we do know from the report already handed down (Switowski) is that it is damming of the Bombers not only in terms of general governance but in terms of the lack of reasonable process in the manner the supplements got to the club, who introduced them, and how they were administered. No foaming in that report.

you are even buying in to the weasel words. cant you see, it was perfect governance, the only think wrong was risk management and ringfencing/firewalls.

the ziggy report, on the surface, can be believable. but the motives and objectives of dank robinson hird corcoran are less overt, and can be smudged over.

Yeah I'm real angry bro.

Which club is that?
That's it.

Let it all out. It's been a very hard time, hasn't it? All those accusations, and the media, and that damn Caro.

Just...let it all out. Primal scream . You're mad as hell, and you're not gonna take it anymore.

I'm here for you, man...

You know what's really embarrassing? You sticking up for drug cheats like Hawthorn.

Hodge and Charters are mates. Article pops up saying Hawthorn have best injection program in the league. Trent Croad trying to sell peptides sourced from bikies in his spare time. AFL head coach senses something fishy about them. It's all there. I demand an investigation due to these tentative connections. The integrity of the league is at stake here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back