The Doctor

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 4, 2001
In the number 19 jumper
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Western Bulldogs
It appears that Gary Hocking could be out of the running for the vacant Bulldogs asst coaching position. A media report from WA has him flying to Perth to decide on an offer from a WAFL club as it seems he was unsuccessful at the Dogs.

If that is the case the Dogs must be deciding between Libba and Leon unless a mystery contender has emerged.

Both Cameron and Libba could bring a fair bit to the fold and obviously thats why they are taking so long to deliberate on this.Hard to split them without knowing all the info on them and what there about as coaches.From the outside I think both would be great communicators.Anyone know if we bothered to interview Guy Mckenna or Terry Daniher?

Originally posted by The Doctor
It appears that Gary Hocking could be out of the running for the vacant Bulldogs asst coaching position. A media report from WA has him flying to Perth to decide on an offer from a WAFL club as it seems he was unsuccessful at the Dogs.

If that is the case the Dogs must be deciding between Libba and Leon unless a mystery contender has emerged.

It looks like Buddha might be taking the Peel Thunder job though I would assume it'd be on the basis he missed out on the Doggies assistant job. Interesting to note that Leon Cameron could not front the stewards at the Mummify investigation yesterday as he was again being interviewed by the Western Bulldogs.

Originally posted by Dog Town
Anyone know if we bothered to interview Guy Mckenna or Terry Daniher?

No because the above plus about three other experienced coaches were approached by the clubs themselves

But our useless football department waited till the prospective ass coaches came to them

Thats smart football

Leon is one of two people left. Siad so at Today's Melbourne Cup!

Libba was in Footscray last week just after getting interviewd!

After Leon's comments with his teams horse (3AW) before this whole stewards thing started!?!?!?
I sure hope he doesn't say anything more *odd* because we shouldn't deal with potential people who are willing to 'take a dive' -unless we get a Cooney in return!
Not that I suggest this, but anything less then 100% is not good enough for either Horse or Dog.
Although I guess there was something potentially wrong for a while for those sort of comments followed by Melb-Cup scratching

Remove this Banner Ad

Back