Game Day The DISHLICKERS vs the club born out of focus groups. Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't matter if Toby plays or not. Shouldn't be an issue with our list v theirs.

Not getting ahead or anything, expectations are a finals run. I hate that I have to worry about every game with us

I feel sorry for Bont having to shake hands at the coin toss. Hope he's got hand sanitiser handy.

My tip - low scoring game, we win 73-48, Naughton, Lobb and JUH kick 3 each, the grub kicks all 6 of theirs, but is subbed off in the 4th after being KO-ed by Keath's errant knee.
(Yes, I'm tipping 9-19 vs 6-12!)

Didn't they last try it in 2020 and embarrassed themselves? Sent Hayes to do coin toss to "intimidate" the Bont.

Not sure why we'd be rattled.
Probably should try it with a player who has a less fragile larynx next time

There's not really anyone on their board that understands footy, is there? Some random Docker poster bumping up the number of posts too. Fake 'club' supported by fake 'supporters'. Laughable really. Callan Ward has spent 12 years playing for something with less substance than a thought bubble.

I feel sorry for Bont having to shake hands at the coin toss. Hope he's got hand sanitiser handy.

My tip - low scoring game, we win 73-48, Naughton, Lobb and JUH kick 3 each, the grub kicks all 6 of theirs, but is subbed off in the 4th after being KO-ed by Keath's errant knee.
(Yes, I'm tipping 9-19 vs 6-12!)

200.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't have a great feeling about this game. Will be there to cheer them on though.

Go Doggies!

Often as supporters we are pessimistic about our chances

We are expected to win so we should

Hopefully the Dogs put them to the sword early and we can all enjoy.

I see that there's some coronation of a king on TV at the same time as our game. Or is that the coronation of King Bont?

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Often as supporters we are pessimistic about our chances

We are expected to win so we should

Hopefully the Dogs put them to the sword early and we can all enjoy.
They are the ones we often lose when we should be cruising.

Another good test of our consistency and focus this week.

I see that there's some coronation of a king on TV at the same time as our game. Or is that the coronation of King Bont?

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

They've just put that on for secondary entertainment in case the worst happens...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back