Preview Changes Vs Golden Toast

Remove this Banner Ad

Steven May hurt.

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

Yeah but trying to justify our performance last week because Melb are smashing a genuine bottom 3 team is just not it

Wasn’t trying to justify our performance - if we beat the hawks by 4 goals and the dees beat the hawks by 10 goals and us by 7, it’s about right and says where we are at the moment does it not?

But go ahead and continue to rant and gnash your teeth and basically waste a load of energy.

You need to give it a rest mate - you will blow a valve somewhere

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

At times? There’s a reason I don’t come here much anymore. It’s disgraceful at times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

75%+ of the posts on here are reasonable, respectful, or might be harmless stirring or p1sstakes (except Gameday threads!). Not sure what you expect on an online forum where everyone posts anonymously. There's a range of views from a cross-section of Bulldogs supporters/society. If you think something is offensive, use the "Report" button and moderators will clean them up.

75%+ of the posts on here are reasonable, respectful, or might be harmless stirring or p1sstakes (except Gameday threads!). Not sure what you expect on an online forum where everyone posts anonymously. There's a range of views from a cross-section of Bulldogs supporters/society. If you think something is offensive, use the "Report" button and moderators will clean them up.
For me personally it's the player and staff hate posts that are the worst. They can be underperforming and discussed like a decent human being. Why on earth posters need to put on some macho keyboard warrior hate posts on players and staff is pretty sad and annoying. It wrecks the place and reminds me of the days MD drove us all away.

For me personally it's the player and staff hate posts that are the worst. They can be underperforming and discussed like a decent human being. Why on earth posters need to put on some macho keyboard warrior hate posts on players and staff is pretty sad and annoying. It wrecks the place and reminds me of the days MD drove us all away.
This board was never busier than when MD hit his straps during Covid. Bloke was a one man show. Entertaining if nothing else.

This board was never busier than when MD hit his straps during Covid. Bloke was a one man show. Entertaining if nothing else.

I enjoy your posting Mantis, but I never found MD "entertaining". Couldn't engage in a reasonable discussion and respect other's opinions, it was always along the lines of "anyone who thinks the opposite of me has no idea..."
No loss to this board IMO.

I enjoy your posting Mantis, but I never found MD "entertaining". Couldn't engage in a reasonable discussion and respect other's opinions, it was always along the lines of "anyone who thinks the opposite of me has no idea..."
I didn’t mind MD to be honest and thought he was value-add to the board. Now that old racist bloke who had it in for Jamarra, him I could have done without.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was a douchebag, no doubt. I think I just enjoyed the Covid discussion at the time. He was basically a pantomime villain.

After a small sample size it is possible we may be a bottom 4 team. We have very few injuries at the moment and do not look like a team challenging for top 8. If we cop our normal injury toll to key players then the team will look even worst. To finish bottom 4 with no first round selection would be a terrible start for the new coach.

Just remember things are never as bad as they seem. Expect a response later today. The coaching staff and players aren’t as stupid as some think. They all would have been disappointed with last week like the rest of us however will be raring to play the way we expect against Gold Coast. I’m a realist and confident of a solid response.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back