Changes vs Giant Whinging Snowflakes

Remove this Banner Ad

Scott and West similar impacts, IMO. West more inside, scott more outside, yet neither particularly good on the outside. West consistently applies more pressure.

West will be 23 going into next season, Scott will be 29.

Id go with West
Hard to argue similar impacts when one has been fairly consistent and plays more of a wing role, yet has similar forward statistics than the other who really has only played there. Scott has also filled in down back so not sure they are really comparable.

I do get it is your opinion but Scott statistically is better and has shown much greater flexibility. IMO I would prefer someone better than both

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Have you watched West? He is one of our best tacklers
And, Bailey Smith was even a better tackler last week with 25 possessions to go with it. You need more than just being able to tackle.

His best performances have been coming on as a sub. No issue with him being there this week

Been reading a few times this week that Ed had illness. Perhaps a late change hence 8 defenders.

And, Bailey Smith was even a better tackler last week with 25 possessions to go with it. You need more than just being able to tackle.

His best performances have been coming on as a sub. No issue with him being there this week

He also sets up goals West, he has forward craft. Smith hasn’t kicked a goal for months

Seems like they have a plan for GWS.
3 tall iffy backs again.But needed for their talls.Hope they play their roles much like last week !
Hopefully Jones back soon.
Can't say if Cleary would have been ideal for Toby.As we don't know if he is capable.Because we don't play him.
And Toby first up would be a challenge anyway.
JJ back was more imperative for our ability to attack.
So Duryea gets another chance to prove he is a leader.Hope he does.
Lobb also gets a chance. And hope he finally starts getting marks on the arc.
And Jamarra leading from the goal square.
While Naughton drags the intercepter away from the coal face.
Anyway they have a plan.
Go doggies !

I miss Bokonon.

Without him, they only have 4 other s**t humans supporting them here
I reckon the AFL should invest in some AI chatbots on behalf of the plastics to boost their social media presence.

Something that gives a facsimile of passion and genuine emotion, but just lacks that basic humanity would be perfect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon the AFL should invest in some AI chatbots on behalf of the plastics to boost their social media presence.

Something that gives a facsimile of passion and genuine emotion, but just lacks that basic humanity would be perfect.
I remember our knock-out final up there a few years back they had stuff under each seat to support the plastics .. even though more dogs supporters were there.

They then manufactured noise as well

If we get the job done and the results fall the right way we are just about home to play finals

Pies beat the blues
Demons beat the tigers
Hawks beat the saints bonus

We will be at least 6 points clear 4 games to go with a give me against WCE. Probably would only need 1 win against the tigers, hawks or cats to make it.

Last edited:
Big in for the Bigfooty selection panel.

In the meantime, it would appear that the actual mc see Cleary as as small medium defender, who needed to bide his time. Not somebody who could slot into the 3rd tall Gardner, Keath replacement as some would have it. That role is clearly being earmarked for O’Donnell.

Last edited:
Buku last week, Cleary this week.

Now what are all you whiney whinger’s gonna whinge about now?

Might have to put the WB Big Footy thread in to liquidation after this weeks game. Absolutely nothing to talk about now for a lot of you!

Might have to put the WB Big Footy thread in to liquidation after this weeks game. Absolutely nothing to talk about now for a lot of you!
I could whinge about in a team with already too many defenders we wasted a forced opportunity to address the imbalance but I have been calling for Cleary to come in, so I will say nothing

Who was whinging about Buku? Think you’ve confused FB with BF

Cleary has well and truly earned his call up

Big in for the Bigfooty selection panel.

In the meantime, it would appear that the actual mc see Cleary as as small medium defender, who needed to bide his time. Not somebody who could slot into the 3rd tall Gardner, Keath replacement as some would have it. That role is clearly being earmarked for O’Donnell.
Tend to agree, which is why I was surprised they replaced JOD with Bruce and not BUSS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back