Hodges elbow on Swallow

Remove this Banner Ad

and i was refering to the retaliation by swallow, where hodge just drops to the ground, sure looked like he soiled his pants, looking straight to the umpire for a free!

anyway, both leaders of the hawks, both got off lightly imho.
you mean the bit when he was laughing at Swallow and all the other North Melbourne tough guy tickles?

Only way this thread could be better was if Hodge's hit had been on Joel Selwood, because Hodgey was furious that Selwood had just been awarded another free kick after ducking his head, which won Geelong the game and caused Clarkson to go nuts and shove a baiting Cats supporter.

you mean the bit when he was laughing at Swallow and all the other North Melbourne tough guy tickles?
At least we tickle front on. Takes zero courage to king hit or elbow an unsuspecting player. You may not think they are cowards but their actions were cowardly.

Actions speak highly of the type of person you are.

At least we tickle front on. Takes zero courage to king hit or elbow an unsuspecting player. You may not think they are cowards but their actions were cowardly.

Actions speak highly of the type of person you are

I always suspected North players were a tad Kinky':D

So do Norm Smith's! X 2, being a Premiership Captain X2 & also being voted the most courageous player by your peers!;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and i was refering to the retaliation by swallow, where hodge just drops to the ground, sure looked like he soiled his pants, looking straight to the umpire for a free!

anyway, both leaders of the hawks, both got off lightly imho.

LOL....Yep, after a 60 point thumping, they both ought to have been put in front of the firing squad.

Considering last year Conca got 2 weeks for chasing a guy and elbowing him in the back of the head as opposed to the spur of the moment action that Hodge did shows some level of inconsistency.

Understand different years and different tribunal setup.

Considering last year Conca got 2 weeks for chasing a guy and elbowing him in the back of the head as opposed to the spur of the moment action that Hodge did shows some level of inconsistency.

Understand different years and different tribunal setup.
Most thought he should have got more. Conca was very lucky and one of the big reasons things had to change.

Captain and Vic Captain should have got 4 weeks and 3 weeks respectively.
Very lucky indeed.
At least both are now on notice and won't be retaliating in such cowardly maner anytime soon.
Very poor form and bad image for their club and our game.
Ciao

Of course Hodge was going to make that defence.

that doesn't preclude it from being accurate.

But only a moron would believe that Hodge meant to strike Swallow on the chest. Fortunately the Tribunal are not as moronic as yourself.

coming from the guy that hasn't figured out 911 in more than a decade, that's hilarious :thumbsu:

Captain and Vic Captain should have got 4 weeks and 3 weeks respectively.
Very lucky indeed.
At least both are now on notice and won't be retaliating in such cowardly maner anytime soon.
Very poor form and bad image for their club and our game.
Ciao

Too True.

947025-chris-judd-adams.jpg Judd_gouge_2_wideweb__470x371,0.jpg

He snapped and made a mistake that cost him 3 weeks. To say you know what he was thinking at the time is ridiculas.

if it was his first game you might be right, but we have 250 others to judge him by. and he's not the guy that goes around striking people to get himself suspended. as i said, it's just dumb football.

He would have been advised what to say to get the best outcome.

as above. it doesn't mean it's not the truth.

if it was his first game you might be right, but we have 250 others to judge him by. and he's not the guy that goes around striking people to get himself suspended. as i said, it's just dumb football.

as above. it doesn't mean it's not the truth.
I tell my young children to be good as Santa is always watching.

It's cute how kids believe everything you tell them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back