FTA-TV Homeland *Spoilers*

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree with all the comments above, great episode. Lewis was great, probably even up staged Danes.

Don't know if Dana and Finn being involved in a hit & run is needed though, unless it leads to bigger things.

Or just enough of the truth ;)

Possibly ;)

Agree with all the comments above, great episode. Lewis was great, probably even up staged Danes.

Don't know if Dana and Finn being involved in a hit & run is needed though, unless it leads to bigger things.

Maybe it creates some dirt on the Vice President, or it just adds to the burden that Dana is carrying which leads to her cracking under all the pressure?

I'm thinking it will for sure. Dana's romantic life is by far the least interesting part about the show and I can't believe the writers would give it the time it's had, if not to lead to something good. I'm thinking maybe brodie could find out and use it against the vp, who was his target the whole time.
The acting of all those involved in the torture was great. I liked peter during the interrogation as well. Thought he was a great bad cop. As others have said, Lewis' performance this episode was amazing.
Love this show more each week.

Boom shaka laka Simple Jack, we hit the mark back on Page 14!

Oh yeah! I'll take some of that self congratulating action!

Well multiple years of that were being treated (relatively) civilly by Nazir helping with Isa etc.

But we've already seen how his relationship with his daughter brought him back from the brink once. Being 'outed' as a terrorist would have a far bigger impact for him than dying a 'hero' when he was captured (imho of course).

I rarely pick things up this well with TV shows so I'll enjoy my rare moment of glory.

I liked them using (albeit in a much smaller time frame) the exact same tactic that was proven to be effective on Brody by Nazir. Physical pain and then extend the olive branch.

Ripping show.

I'm thinking it will for sure. Dana's romantic life is by far the least interesting part about the show and I can't believe the writers would give it the time it's had, if not to lead to something good. I'm thinking maybe brodie could find out and use it against the vp, who was his target the whole time.
Yeah, i agree.

I just think that's a bit of a step down though. Going from blowing him up with a suicide vest to his son being involved in a hit and run...

Amazeballs.

Brody and Carrie, reminisce of the Shield. Incredible scene.

I really like Dana's interaction with Brody but this sub plot they've got going on shits me to tears. And predictable, of course something bad was going to happen.

I do worry, that Brody going CIA will mean the show itself suffers, because it's lost this huge part and we get more of a standard 24 esque show. The preview for next week at least seems to indicate that it's not that clear cut, but time will tell.

The woman who got hit by Finn looked a little like Brody's contact, or am I just imagining it?

I don't think it's as simple as it seems. I think Brody sensed he had some breathing room and took it. Still expect some big terrorist s**t to go down and him being quite involved.

I'm not convinced that Carrie is able to undo in 10 minutes what took Nazir 8 years to break down and put back together. Not sure I buy that Brody has now turned and is playing for the good guys. I reckon the triple agent theory out there might have some legs as I can't see it being another season and a half of Brody working with the CIA to nail Nazir.

great show, great episode.

One qualm, very minor, is that when Brodie said he was working for the CIA, the wife didn't immediately assume he was ******* Carrie again

I'd assume that'll be brought up later on. They were probably just setting it up this episode.

Question: does the wife know Carrie was fired? Could have implications for when it's brought up.

I'm not convinced that Carrie is able to undo in 10 minutes what took Nazir 8 years to break down and put back together. Not sure I buy that Brody has now turned and is playing for the good guys. I reckon the triple agent theory out there might have some legs as I can't see it being another season and a half of Brody working with the CIA to nail Nazir.

A knife in the hand in a CIA interview....the unexpected video discovery....he broke the tailors neck in the forest...didnt really want to be there in the first place....dislikes the Nazir woman contact...his drunk ex Marine mate was making all the right noises....Carrie turns up unannounced...his Mrs found out he was a practising Islamist...a marriage falling apart....all set against the Boy Next Door to be Veep....?

boiling.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A knife in the hand in a CIA interview....the unexpected video discovery....his drunk ex Marine mate was making all the right noises....Carrie turns up unannounced...his Mrs found out he was a practising Islamist...a marriage falling apart....
All the more reason(s) for him to retaliate against them. Not saying it's definitely going to happen - how could i? I'm not a writer on the show, and perhaps even they don't know? - but I just think that those who believe he would be coerced into working with the CIA to thwart Nazir and then live happily ever after in isolated immunity, might be doing a bit of

premature-ejaculation-1.jpg

All the more reason(s) for him to retaliate against them. Not saying it's definitely going to happen - how could i? I'm not a writer on the show, and perhaps even they don't know? - but I just think that those who believe he would be coerced into working with the CIA to thwart Nazir and then live happily ever after in isolated immunity, might be doing a bit of

premature-ejaculation-1.jpg

Our excitement ^^^^ above was about predicting this plot re direction....whatever happens from here who knows....one of life's little wins Simple Jack !

Simply amazing episode.

Almost let down by Finn/Dana story. Literally rolled my eyes when they hit the pedestrian. How predictable was that.

Carrie/Brody scenes were superb. Particularly Damian Lewis' acting, I lingered on every word he spoke, every facial expression. Couldn't tell if Carrie was playing him or was telling truths or a mixture of both. Magnificent television.

I think Dana is going to school with the VP's son (I'm sure he just wasn't cast as a semi-regular just to be a love interest for a secondary character who already had a love interest) for a reason, and that's because the school is going to be the target of the attack. Targetting the child of the VP and other powerful US politicians would have the impact Nazir would want and would make sense as twisted vengeance for the death of Issa.

I think Dana is going to school with the VP's son (I'm sure he just wasn't cast as a semi-regular just to be a love interest for a secondary character who already had a love interest) for a reason, and that's because the school is going to be the target of the attack. Targetting the child of the VP and other powerful US politicians would have the impact Nazir would want and would make sense as twisted vengeance for the death of Issa.

That makes a whole heap of sense, the vp killed nazir's son so whats the perfect revenge

So who was the dude who followed Carrie back to Brody's house when she dropped him off?

One of the blokes who was helping, he was the same one they used to bug Brody's house in S1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back