Hornswoggle

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm guessing just for that main event match.

Things that happen with low carders don't need to make sense :p
I dont watch main event. Seen him on smackdown. Was a bit confused

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

I dont watch main event. Seen him on smackdown. Was a bit confused

Ah ok, I haven't watched Smackdown yet. He was with them on Main Event as well, so I guess that was the first time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be honest it wasn't that bad a match considering the circumstances. It was no worse than what 95% of the divas put on. I like this Hornswaggle.

Sent from my LG-E400f using Tapatalk 2

Heath Slater is away this week so they put Hornswoggle in, plus it gave them something to do with the remaining members of 3MB and Los Matadores in a week when there is a number away on the tour to the Middle East
Must of left after raw.

In WWE.com's 'Backstage Fallout' Los Matadores were with there Mexican midget bull in an interview.
2 and a 1/2 MB were with there little hardcore tatted-up rocker leprechaun as well

It wasn't long ago I got back into this stuff and had no clue that Hornswaggle was now talking, bit strange to see.

Had him talking a year ago. Can't remember who got him talking. Just remember it being stupid

Had him talking a year ago. Can't remember who got him talking. Just remember it being stupid

If i remember correctly it was a Smackdown christmas show and Mick Foley was playing Santa (no.surprises there lol) and granted a "Christmas miracle".

That's the video on YouTube. Seems you were right. Can't believe like two yrs ago now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back