How good is Fyfe??

Remove this Banner Ad

Apart from being a huge unit fyes air game is amazing

he should follow his heart and come to tigerland one day

The tigers did actually have the pick directly before Freo in the draft that year. Probably thought being a country WA lad he might get homesick so instead went with Ben Griffiths

The tigers did actually have the pick directly before Freo in the draft that year. Probably thought being a country WA lad he might get homesick so instead went with Ben Griffiths
Scary thought imagine a tigers midfield of deledio, cotchin, fyfe and martin.

But he also was a shoe-in early as far as I was concerned

Attachments

• D7454B01-AD73-4542-92A7-8EB3415F0250.png
    D7454B01-AD73-4542-92A7-8EB3415F0250.png
    222.8 KB · Views: 177
So many 3 points in losing games, just awesome. I posted this when we lost to Saints even if I do bump myself

A mate of mine only now believes me after I told him 2 months ago Fyfe could win if he had a big finish to the season.
Fyfe has the added problem of actually being the best player on the ground to begin with, so he needs to play better just to be noticed.

Robbie Gray is faster, and that's about it
Fyfe reads the play like Hird, marks like Modra almost, gets the hard ball gets like Lenny Hayes

In hindsight, I look very silly for a lot of my comments in this thread, lol (albeit from 2015). Fyfe is a legend of the sport, at the very top echelon of players to have ever graced our game. Future Hall of Famer, deserves all the praise he gets. Hope he can snag a flag at some point before whenever he hangs em up.

Robbie Gray is faster, and that's about it
Fyfe reads the play like Hird, marks like Modra almost, gets the hard ball gets like Lenny Hayes

I had to go back to see what year you posted Robbie Gray was faster

I love Robbie but would take Fyfe over Robbie, in hindsight, at the draft table any day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back